Epic Perfect World

Artifex PK [23/02] - DB (Moist/Siege/0fk)

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
  • Characters: Dexos, Dexas
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Random pk vs different guilds (Moist/Siege/0fk)

Part 1: (Pretty much outnumbered) feat. Siege/Moist/0fk

Part 2: feat. Moist/Siege

Yeah the chat filter is delayed haha was too lazy to sync it
Overall great pk !
Enjoy !

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Solid video quality, keep it up 

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
Solid video quality, keep it up
Thanks man, quality video by quality player haha
:normal-25:
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2017, 10:43 pm by DexΦs

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Nice one noob 
Enjoyed music OOOO:

keep it up 

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★
Very nice pk kek enemies too fcking easy

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
G A Y ?
EXPOSED XDDDDDDD

ok moderation going up xDDDDD bye i behave now 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
EXPOSED XDDDDDDD

we need be good now 

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran
EXPOSED XDDDDDDD

x D dd d ЛОЛ :  D

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
EXPOSED XDDDDDDD

XdDD etc kek

Offline Rockman

• Artifex#1
  • Characters: Rockman / Unbreakable
  • Faction: Artifex
Good video, Moist/0fks more challenge than siege.

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
Nice one noob
Enjoyed music OOOO:

keep it up
hehe thanks! Glad you enjoyed ;)

Very nice pk kek enemies too fcking easy
Yeah xD

E-A-S-Y
P-K
Of course, man we need more challenge. ;D
Good video, Moist/0fks more challenge than siege.
Thanks, yup lol they starting to get more numbers now ^^

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
Random pk vs different guilds (Moist/Siege/0fk)

Part 1: (Pretty much outnumbered) feat. Siege/Moist/0fk

Part 2: feat. Moist/Siege

Yeah the chat filter is delayed haha was too lazy to sync it
Overall great pk !
Enjoy !

Very nice like like
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad'. With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.

Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mum and you.

I've been finding real passion with Stacy. She is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing's, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.

But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your many grandchildren.

Love, your son, Joshua.

P.S . Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on the kitchen table. Call when it is safe for me to come home!
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2017, 03:56 am by Mitch

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
Very nice like like
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed, 'Dad'. With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.

Dear, Dad. It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend, because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mum and you.

I've been finding real passion with Stacy. She is so nice, but I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing's, tattoos, her tight Motorcycle clothes, and because she is so much older than I am.

But it's not only the passion, Dad. She's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people in the commune for all the cocaine and ecstasy we want.

In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad, I'm 15, and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your many grandchildren.

Love, your son, Joshua.

P.S . Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report that's on the kitchen table. Call when it is safe for me to come home!
lul what?