giv every1 back script so they'll lose fear of dying 123 and step outside sz gn
Bring in primal def passives and phys/mag def charms :normal-37:

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
game is just boring
+1 it was fun when I had nothing else to do :-X

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Being eager to win/lose equates to skill now?
no? skill level been decreasing past 2 years on this game, good players quitting only a minority remain, it's full of scripts and shit like that atm
artifex has its share of good and bad players, like every big guild ever existed, but at least they are willing to pk no matter the outcome
game is just boring

game is always boring for you and your group when you start losing, this isn't the first time i read this

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
You should make EPW only for Artifex  :pig-26: :pig-26:

PROBLEM SOLVED  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
no? skill level been decreasing past 2 years on this game, good players quitting only a minority remain, it's full of scripts and shit like that atm
artifex has its share of good and bad players, like every big guild ever existed, but at least they are willing to pk no matter the outcome
good because that's not what you inferred at first.
as to the level of current players i agree, barely any1 here is good anymore regardless what guild, it's just sad that people think they are part of something great when they're really not (speaking about every guild atm: seige, triade and artifex etc)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You should make EPW only for Artifex  :pig-26: :pig-26:

PROBLEM SOLVED  :normal-2: :normal-2:
At least there would be PK , considering we PK regardless of the odds. Same can't be said about the other big guilds now alive.
Also why are you complaining about Artifex when you were asking to join after Triade disbanded ? And after we laughed at you , you finally joined Siege? Stop being a clown.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I honestly never considered Arti a good faction. I always laughed at them and their air pk and Archers....
I always thought that big factions are so popular, because there are many idi.ots around. It should be quite logical to all of you that a smart leader has no chance on this server; no moron will follow a balanced, smart person...Being a member of a smaller faction and fighting bigger factions can be challenging, but not the other way around.
People know how to play for sure, but the gameplay has become weaker, less smooth, less fun.
You always thought that you are here to prove something to someone, or to achieve something....There is nothing here that you can achieve, you can only prove to yourself that you can waste your life on  a meaningless game:)

Angelica

I honestly never considered Arti a good faction. I always laughed at them and their air pk and Archers....
I always thought that big factions are so popular, because there are many idi.ots around. It should be quite logical to all of you that a smart leader has no chance on this server; no moron will follow a balanced, smart person...Being a member of a smaller faction and fighting bigger factions can be challenging, but not the other way around.
People know how to play for sure, but the gameplay has become weaker, less smooth, less fun.
You always thought that you are here to prove something to someone, or to achieve something....There is nothing here that you can achieve, you can only prove to yourself that you can waste your life on  a meaningless game:)
thanks for your input apawolla

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
guys just recruit 300 players like artifex and thats it you pk each other .BTW you guys need a life talking about this, PS i am the best wr text me for advice kisses kisses

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
ban apollumi for being too good  :normal-5: :normal-5:

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
You always thought that you are here to prove something to someone, or to achieve something....There is nothing here that you can achieve, you can only prove to yourself that you can waste your life on  a meaningless game:)
how did you get past the zookeeper?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
It's because everyone is too scared of losing. People - from both sides - won't step out of SZ because they are worried they'll lose and look bad. Numbers is also a big factor and it's now to the point where guilds don't deny it, but still talk shit anyways. Maybe if everyone grew up, we'd have pk.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
That's lie!!
I never asked anyone to join Artifex and never will RAWR  :pig-35: :pig-35: