Epic Perfect World

PK now doesn't matter much

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Nah, Artifex's officers are b*****s too. This is not a leader problem, this is a person problem. Everyone who just started playing thinks he's the next top player just because of guild name, friendship status and watching youtube video guides.
the leader makes the pk calls, whether officers like it or not no matter how shit they are
other guild leaders decide to listen to officers and pussy out of pk if enemy has 10 people more

Never read so much bullsht in one comment. I disagree lmao.

stop quoting me you irrelevant elephant no one cares for your worthless opinion you do not matter to me or anyone

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Tbh the problem IS THE PK RLLY MATTER MUCH, Factions taking pk like if its fcking serious but the problem is that every guild is afraid to lose a fcking pk, and tbh it was starting to be funny when conflate / triade came, since there was a chance to have a 80 vs 80 vs 80 mass pk or around those numbers.. but well.. my ex lasted longer than the fun(both guild left quickly)... and tbh.. Guilds now a days only care about drama and shlts, im talking GENERAL.... EVERY FCKING GUILD AROUN EPW.... There are Med/Small guild which if they merge,  they could bring a good pk team to fight aswell..
like 0fk,Moist, etc etc.. but u can't ask too much to a server where there are only the same 2 big guilds since 1 or 2 years ago or so..
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2017, 04:22 pm by 🌸S🌸
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Drive

• 🌙
the leader makes the pk calls, whether officers like it or not no matter how shit they are
other guild leaders decide to listen to officers and pussy out of pk if enemy has 10 people more

stop quoting me you irrelevant elephant no one cares for your worthless opinion you do not matter to me or anyone
Irrelevant elephant
LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Insanity back at it again

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Your insults are impeccable  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
So you think Artifex's level now isn't bad too? 

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
I mean they are ready for pvp all the time are they not? unlike other guilds

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Even if we would be the worse players in the world, we are still up for PK, we have left SZ outnumbered beyond belief knowing we will lose , and still went PK for the sake of PK.
Can't say that about other guilds currently alive on EPW.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Another "plz dont forget me" thread :normal-2:

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Tbh the problem IS THE PK RLLY MATTER MUCH, Factions taking pk like if its fcking serious but the problem is that every guild is afraid to lose a fcking pk, and tbh it was starting to be funny when conflate / triade came, since there was a chance to have a 80 vs 80 vs 80 mass pk or around those numbers.. but well.. my ex lasted longer than the fun(both guild left quickly)... and tbh.. Guilds now a days only care about drama and shlts, im talking GENERAL.... EVERY FCKING GUILD AROUN EPW.... There are Med/Small guild which if they merge,  they could bring a good pk team to fight aswell..
like 0fk,Moist, etc etc.. but u can't ask too much to a server where there are only the same 2 big guilds since 1 or 2 years ago or so..
^ cancer community tbh. The only reason this server still up in 2k17 is bc of the amount of brs that were coming from another server. Tho now classes started for most of us and is not that worth spending the free time on server currently. So ye, pk dies with it. 

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
^ cancer community tbh. The only reason this server still up in 2k17 is bc of the amount of brs that were coming from another server. Tho now classes started for most of us and is not that worth spending the free time on server currently. So ye, pk dies with it.
Before there used to always be pk, class time or not

I dont know whats up with this new trend of not pking even if you have people that want to and are willing, who cares if you're outnumbered by a few people too, at least theres more challenge in it then
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

I dont know whats up with this new trend of not pking even if you have people that want to and are willing, who cares if you're outnumbered by a few people too, at least theres more challenge in it then
Just people taking it too seriously and getting angry/upset etc over people slacking or not preforming how they would like.
Less people pk now in my opinion because it's less fun and is more for trash talk purposes.
Basically every mass pk guild is guilty of that but with new and better games coming out all the time, and an ever shrinking community size, it's pretty natural for the PK to decline. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara

I agree, this is just a game and its meant to have fun. You win some or you lose some and thats part of the fun which people forget to understand when they lose a pk or two. Being outnumbered is part of the fun as well although you may die countless times but it is better than just sitting in SZ all day because you lost a pk or because you don't have the numbers.
My cat will make guild, solo all in pk  :police:

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
  • Characters: Dexos, Dexas
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex

Reason why is people wanna pk to win and trashtalk on forum that is all. It's not about fun or challenge to them anymore .. sadly.
HB is the proof that there's people wanting to pk (since its always full) but obviously since guild "doesn't matter" in HB they're not afraid to loose.
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2017, 05:57 pm by DexΦs

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Siege doesn't PK (or TW) under the fears of losing, most factions won't even attempt PK unless they have a numbers advantage. It's not ironic though, gear was made so easily obtainable that it doesn't matter who has what, it's all about #'s now. 

Skill was already a dying concept and handing over even the worst players above average gear closed the gap. 10 of the so-called best players will easily die to 20 bad players that have basic concepts of scripting and AA. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I mean they are ready for pvp all the time are they not? unlike other guilds
Being eager to win/lose equates to skill now?