Epic Perfect World

PK now doesn't matter much

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Simply because far better factions existed and now it's just old/new non factors vs old/new non factors fighting between themselves under leadership of 1-2 decent players who still play this game.

Old Artifex vs XP/ Old Artifex vs Old Tyrants were such better matchups than the current ''top factions''.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
it's because every other leader besides artifex leader is ***** and a whiny ***** that's why pk is boring lately

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Other guilds currently alive on EPW are just sht and emo rq'ers nothing else. Not like they don't have people and the classes to come PK daily , but they're too scared of losing
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
it's because every other leader besides artifex leader is ***** and a whiny ***** that's why pk is boring lately
Nah, Artifex's officers are b*****s too. This is not a leader problem, this is a person problem. Everyone who just started playing thinks he's the next top player just because of guild name, friendship status and watching youtube video guides.

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
  • Faction: Artifex
Nah, Artifex's officers are b*****s too. This is not a leader problem, this is a person problem. Everyone who just started playing thinks he's the next top player just because of guild name, friendship status and watching youtube video guides.
 l m a o b u t y o u l o s t xD D D D D D D D D D

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
There are good and bad players in every guild , the issue here is simple , when it comes to Artifex , we PK even when we know we will lose.
Plenty times we jumped into PK's and laughed at "how we should just not " cause we knew we were gonna be beyond outnumbered, but who cares it's just pixels. As for other guilds , they wait for the Sun and Moon to be up at the same time and consult 20 gods before leaving safe zone. And if the win doesn't blow on the proper direction they will reconsider it again.
Thats why PK is aids / dead now , nothing else. Not because one is better then another, but rather the fact some are just as group of emos.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Pauline

• Lezbehonest
  • Characters: Acerath, NeroTrace
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Never read so much bullsht in one comment. I disagree lmao.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
+1 Insanity full of bullsht

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  ELEMAYO XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p

Offline Areashi

• Banned
There are good and bad players in every guild , the issue here is simple , when it comes to Artifex , we PK even when we know we will lose.
Plenty times we jumped into PK's and laughed at "how we should just not " cause we knew we were gonna be beyond outnumbered, but who cares it's just pixels. As for other guilds , they wait for the Sun and Moon to be up at the same time and consult 20 gods before leaving safe zone. And if the win doesn't blow on the proper direction they will reconsider it again.
Thats why PK is aids / dead now , nothing else. Not because one is better then another, but rather the fact some are just as group of emos.
There are very little good players in every guild, most are garbage. The issue here is that regardless of which guild it is; people aren't able to practice playing this properly nowadays. Old top players were far better than these new players not just due to people's skill but their mentality. In other games people usually get better over time, however this community is shit now due to the fact that people just automatically think they're the best because they can dumpster even worse players than themselves. 
The reason why other factions may not PK as much as you is because of lack of motivation. 
You understand; you were a cheater in CSGO, you PK'd far less back then right? Obviously, since you had less time to sink on that game.
As to why PK is of lower quality, obviously it's because people are worse, wtf are you smoking?

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
i defeat brazen

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i defeat brazen

lol? defeated see how u slowly get on knees beg for mercy..

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
dont make me open old HDD and find 10 gif of u dead

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
Honestly this, the community flames eachother so hard after a pk with a dozen video's of winning side. People forget that its a game and should just play to have fun.
I rather lose 100 pk's then not pk at all. People are horrified to pk/tw these days only 0fck doesnt seem to care much but they are to small/filled with lesser expierenced people to make a difference
Lol i fak you