Epic Perfect World

Siege vs GodsArmy Mass Pk

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
The only one who killing PK here is siege, how many guilds u beg to allied or merged with you just to win arti? was more fun when were more guilds doing PK till you came here, warning was giving much better PK then ur stupid guild.... done here
Beg who? lmao... its funny cuz even some tyrants member when Apo disbanded waited till Tyrants come back without pk or shlts, only few put alts on triade or shlts, the rest stayed... Even i, when i was about to leave to fight br's cuz they were bringing a good number, then i stayed cuz we were going to make a faction to fight EVERYONE ELSE. All i see on Siege atm is Old tyrants member, 3 - 4 AE Officers, and from "savagery" its goku only who's in here. so.. If u talking about Rhaenys, and some others old apollumi members, no one beg them to join us, they came cuz they want to be part of the pk, without going Arti cuz it could be like being on apo again.. and for some reason it didnt worked LMAO...

You talking about triade?
let me explain u easily:
zSentinel: Old tyrant member
Jao: Old tyrant member
Rachel: Old tyrant member,
Hikaro: Old tyrant member, ( they all got "House Tyrants" Tittle, which were given to tyrants member 1 month before triade arrives epw)
and many others :), they just went to Triade cuz tyrants went inactive since apo disbanded..

The other Triade members, are here, cuz Dniepre don't have time to play, and they wanna be part of the pk aswell, and they just came here, and if im talking about 10 -15 i think is all we got from triade.. [There are more Triade members (Even high officers) on Arti, And everyone knows it], also the double faced shlttys from kappa team :))

It's rlly funny to see how 0fk member talking about MERGING, when they are alive atm thanks to harpissed that left server for 10th time.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
didnt stop pk, just only pk'd in 80v80 instance 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
:))
btw easy there, they gonna delete their forum accts :-[
Its easy when there are proof and the truth is being spoken :3  :tiger-35:

♥ Dev

Offline aaaa

• DBS NERFED HARD
  • Characters: Apocalypse
why is everyone fighting for 2nd place Tyrants forever #1  :))

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
The only one who killing PK here is siege, how many guilds u beg to allied or merged with you just to win arti? was more fun when were more guilds doing PK till you came here, warning was giving much better PK then ur stupid guild.... done here
Warning give good pk? ijs artifex killed them until tyrants came along and became super power and disbanded warning and artifex

Last Edit: Feb 26, 2017, 03:14 pm by Aziao

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Cringed reading the amount of bs being said on one thread LMFAO. 

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
Beg who? lmao... its funny cuz even some tyrants member when Apo disbanded waited till Tyrants come back without pk or shlts, only few put alts on triade or shlts, the rest stayed... Even i, when i was about to leave to fight br's cuz they were bringing a good number, then i stayed cuz we were going to make a faction to fight EVERYONE ELSE. All i see on Siege atm is Old tyrants member, 3 - 4 AE Officers, and from "savagery" its goku only who's in here. so.. If u talking about Rhaenys, and some others old apollumi members, no one beg them to join us, they came cuz they want to be part of the pk, without going Arti cuz it could be like being on apo again.. and for some reason it didnt worked LMAO...

let me explain u easily:
Hikaro: Old tyrant member, ( they all got "House Tyrants" Tittle, which were given to tyrants member 1 month before triade arrives epw)
and many others :), they just went to Triade cuz tyrants went inactive since apo disbanded..

The other Triade members, are here, cuz Dniepre don't have time to play, and they wanna be part of the pk aswell, and they just came here, and if im talking about 10 -15 i think is all we got from triade.. [There are more Triade members (Even high officers) on Arti, And everyone knows it], also the double faced shlttys from kappa team :))

It's rlly funny to see how 0fk member talking about MERGING, when they are alive atm thanks to harpissed that left server for 10th time.
Hey Sara  :normal-4:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
Hey Sara  :normal-4:
Hikarinho, <3 chuca master

♥ Dev

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

let me explain u easily:

This person need help from a doctor for getting mad fast xD, btw if u rly want talk about harpissed he was much better lead than ur's, for some reason PK was longer... antways ur madness to win arti is wht is killling this server, ur guild dont survives more then 1 year for some reason change the name so many times, its funny to how Siege(tyrants) complaining about being backstab or outnumbered, when ur guild was fighting apollumi u didnt mind Ruski was helping u with loads of numbers. Enjoy the game :)

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
This person need help from a doctor for getting mad fast xD, btw if u rly want talk about harpissed he was much better lead than ur's, for some reason PK was longer... antways ur madness to win arti is wht is killling this server, ur guild dont survives more then 1 year for some reason change the name so many times, its funny to how Siege(tyrants) complaining about being backstab or outnumbered, when ur guild was fighting apollumi u didnt mind Ruski was helping u with loads of numbers. Enjoy the game :)
Who are you btw

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
"enjoy the game"
~comes maddie to every Siege related thread~
nice one dude gj

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
let me tell you some facts our first name was Tyrants then we became Siege that is 2 names compared to artifex you love so much which as has the names Artifex,Apollumi,Rise and then Artifex again. Madness to win artifex and killing server in same sentence how does that work? We have nothing to prove already beat them i respect them for being better at tw but mass pk we champions and besides being outnumbered we still win you lose monkey im done you nerds can finish fighting

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Man everyone literally mad over the fact that you can put your face on forum :)) (snapchat filters are cool) when you go look their profiles, is just an anime pic or whatever.. hm