Epic Perfect World

Siege vs GodsArmy Mass Pk

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
you rodents would never do such thing for the sake of pk, you are ready to stay longer than one year with lame ass pks (artifex vs warning) and you wouldn't do anything about it, only you can make a guild then people might actually join you for pk, but we all know that you won't which give us the full control of eu mass pk, means you rodents gonna sit sz until we decide otherwise  :normal-1:
it becomes lame ass pk when you get obliterated and crushed like the roaches you are, then blame numbers which you already have, you blame a worthless shadow that lurks in pk called 0fksgiven for losing, when you can with proper leading handle both guilds and even 10 guilds together but then again why do i expect you to do that? you were a nobody and still a nobody who cant lead pvp properly and ends up brainwashing their members "omg guys 1v5 guilds we are the best but we keep losing so lets stop logging so they dont get pk xD"
pedro annihilated the so called siege/tyrant gods, we don't care for you anymore nor want you to pk, someone will eventually make a guild and pk will be active again, your members will realize they are in a shithole not a guild and will eventually join a guild that actually pks instead of living in a delusion called "controlling pk"

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
The only one who killing PK here is siege, how many guilds u beg to allied or merged with you just to win arti? was more fun when were more guilds doing PK till you came here, warning was giving much better PK then ur stupid guild.... done here

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
you rodents would never do such thing for the sake of pk, you are ready to stay longer than one year with lame ass pks (artifex vs warning) and you wouldn't do anything about it, only you can make a guild then people might actually join you for pk, but we all know that you won't which give us the full control of eu mass pk, means you rodents gonna sit sz until we decide otherwise  :normal-1:
Funny to see you monkeys complaining about "lame ass pk " when you got backstabbed 2 days it became lame really quick, but when you spent 2months backstabbing us in PK , even tho we were already outnumbered was fun right ? :normal-2: yet we leave sz everyday even knowing we would lose , just for pk cause it's a game. But you kids got your egos crushed too hard and too fast.
What happened to "Artifex upcomming destruction" LOOOOOOOOL  didn't last a month dude? You guys talked the most crap, and had clearly the numbers and classes to fight. You guys literaly made Siege to beat Artifex , not the other way arround , it's just cringe that you guys rq'ed so quick and are waiting on us to split/disband so you can actually PK again.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
it becomes lame ass pk when you get obliterated and crushed like the roaches you are, then blame numbers which you already have, you blame a worthless shadow that lurks in pk called 0fksgiven for losing, when you can with proper leading handle both guilds and even 10 guilds together but then again why do i expect you to do that? you were a nobody and still a nobody who cant lead pvp properly and ends up brainwashing their members "omg guys 1v5 guilds we are the best but we keep losing so lets stop logging so they dont get pk xD"
pedro annihilated the so called siege/tyrant gods, we don't care for you anymore nor want you to pk, someone will eventually make a guild and pk will be active again, your members will realize they are in a shithole not a guild and will eventually join a guild that actually pks instead of living in a delusion called "controlling pk"
Aftermath+0fks daily asslicking on forum (ain't talking about you, talking about your guild) allying yuiri's guild kira's guild which can boost your numbers by 20 atleast, I don't understand y you are being a hypocrite, you did exactly same thing against Tyrants when ducks or w.e were focusing you more, before pedro came back you stopped mass pking at 19:00ST because getting ganked or w.e, talking about us not being able to lead properly, the irony that you got ***ed in 90% of pks by us before pedro came n helped you winning few pks back then in Apollumi, + I'm not sure if you really don't care for us anymore since you came here jumping on my dicks in one of our threads, you can clearly see we still having pks just not as big & I'm sure most of you understands how boring big pks are by now, even if our members leave the guild they'd probably go Artifex or w.e guild, nothing will change big pks won't happen in eu tz until siege decides to bring it back to server.
Funny to see you monkeys complaining about "lame ass pk " when you got backstabbed 2 days it became lame really quick, but when you spent 2months backstabbing us in PK , even tho we were already outnumbered was fun right ? :normal-2: yet we leave sz everyday even knowing we would lose , just for pk cause it's a game. But you kids got your egos crushed too hard and too fast.
What happened to "Artifex upcomming destruction" LOOOOOOOOL  didn't last a month dude? You guys talked the most crap, and had clearly the numbers and classes to fight. You guys literaly made Siege to beat Artifex , not the other way arround , it's just cringe that you guys rq'ed so quick and are waiting on us to split/disband so you can actually PK again.

that's so wrong, you are the one who waited for us to go inactive in tyrants before you made Artifex back, we have the numbers we have the classes we can shit on you daily if we actually were trying, we just dont care enough to do same thing over n over again, now instead of going inactive we decided to stop mass pking & believe me, if you ever disband we won't stay big guild n kill pk like you guys always do, everytime big guild disbanded nothing left on server to stand against us we disbanded too, 1week later one of you makes a big guild again against guilds that could bring maximum 20 for pk which is completely pathetic.

anyways i didn't sign up for this, I'm done with the essays shits you can continue quoting me 

Last Edit: Feb 25, 2017, 09:50 am by FMP

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Aftermath+0fks daily asslicking on forum (ain't talking about you, talking about your guild) allying yuiri's guild kira's guild which can boost your numbers by 20 atleast, I don't understand y you are being a hypocrite, you did exactly same thing against Tyrants when ducks or w.e were focusing you more, before pedro came back you stopped mass pking at 19:00ST because getting ganked or w.e, talking about us not being able to lead properly, the irony that you got ***ed in 90% of pks by us before pedro came n helped you winning few pks back then in Apollumi, + I'm not sure if you really don't care for us anymore since you came here jumping on my dicks in one of our threads, you can clearly see we still having pks just not as big & I'm sure most of you understands how boring big pks are by now, even if our members leave the guild they'd probably go Artifex or w.e guild, nothing will change big pks won't happen in eu tz until siege decides to bring it back to server.
nope I didn't stop mass pk when ducks were backstabbing, I stopped big rgs at 7pm st so ducks won't know when we pk, but when there was mass pk opportunity we took it and did mass pk without rg, that's the difference, you stopped mass pk completely 
however, it's also hypocritical that you blame other guilds when you were invited to a chat with me and pedro and burdette few days ago to set up a gvg in tw instance where you just pussied out and left, and you wonder why i dont believe the shit you say?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You talk like me comming back changed whole epw and suddenly everyone just become active in our side and inactive in yours.
Aftermath was never allied we PK'ed against them almost everyday at late USA timezones honestly , 0fks is a guild who sig 1day behind us 1 day behind your guild. You can even see their own DT video behind us, yet you guys complained they helped cause fk logic LOL.
Kira's guild is literaly 1 squad, and most of it is Him, acback, and people who are in Artifex on another toons. Remove the alliance , or w/e they just PK on their Artifex toons.
Let's not act like Siege doesn't have Savagery all in Tyrants ( or had at least ) which was an amount of 2PT's .

And we both know the issue isn't backstabbers, since both guilds get backstabbed. Just like we did for 2months in a row by you guys and whatever other guilds, and yet we still PK'ed everyday. You guys are just emo after getting crushed.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
The only one who killing PK here is siege, how many guilds u beg to allied or merged with you just to win arti? was more fun when were more guilds doing PK till you came here, warning was giving much better PK then ur stupid guild.... done here
ArchEnemy left to other server PW (+/- 1 month before Siege) > -1 guild
Warning left months before Siege (October 2016, 2+ months before Siege) > -1 guild
Savagery stopped rpking because of disbanding (During Siege) > -1 guild

None of them merged, just 2-3 members or officers joined, but most of Warning are actually in your guild.
Did you see any other RPK guilds laying around at the time, if so which "merged" to Siege?

Also how'd you know what kind of pk warning gave, you were allied + later merged with them. Speaking of begging.
0fcks + Warning were just outnumbering ArchEnemy at the time :police:

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
ArchEnemy left to other server PW (+/- 1 month before Siege) > -1 guild
Warning left months before Siege (October 2016, 2+ months before Siege) > -1 guild
Savagery stopped rpking because of disbanding (During Siege) > -1 guild

None of them merged, just 2-3 members or officers joined, but most of Warning are actually in your guild.
Did you see any other RPK guilds laying around at the time, if so which "merged" to Siege?

Also how'd you know what kind of pk warning gave, you were allied + later merged with them. Speaking of begging.
0fcks + Warning were just outnumbering ArchEnemy at the time :police:

Please show me how any 0fk ever begged warning or the other way around. 0fk and warning were allied. Since harp went inactive, those active warning left behind and wanting to pk joined us, i never even pmd 1 of them to join 0fk. Sorry but unlike most leaders on this server im not that type.
I also dont really see the point of posting pk videos when there are at least the same amount of videos showing how AE has more numbers and how they lost. I see no point in arguing over who won pk 6month ago anyways tbh, everyone has their point of view and i wont search on my own channel just to state mine.
You can say a lot of stuff about 0fk, we have our bad sides as any other faction, but one thing we dont do at all unlike other factions is go into pms and beg any1 to join or merge.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Please show me how any 0fk ever begged warning or the other way around. 0fk and warning were allied. Since harp went inactive, those active warning left behind and wanting to pk joined us, i never even pmd 1 of them to join 0fk. Sorry but unlike most leaders on this server im not that type.
I also dont really see the point of posting pk videos when there are at least the same amount of videos showing how AE has more numbers and how they lost. I see no point in arguing over who won pk 6month ago anyways tbh, everyone has their point of view and i wont search on my own channel just to state mine.
You can say a lot of stuff about 0fk, we have our bad sides as any other faction, but one thing we dont do at all unlike other factions is go into pms and beg any1 to join or merge.
Videos are connected to "How'd you know what kind of pk Warning gave"
I don't care to keep ss sent by your errand boys for months, but we all know what happens anyways, don't we?
Now let the guy speak for himself, I only post since he comes here talking out of his ass.
If he has anything else to say now, let him speak :police:
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline BriEsT

• Don
, we have the numbers we have the classes we can shit on you daily if we actually were trying, we just dont care enough to do same thing over n over again, now instead of going inactive we decided to stop mass pking & believe me, if you ever disband we won't stay big guild n kill pk like you guys always do, everytime big guild disbanded nothing left on server to stand against us we disbanded too, 1week later one of you makes a big guild again against guilds that could bring maximum 20 for pk which is completely pathetic.
You disbanded your big guild and joined a few small ones and used them to help your core that was spread around to pk other small guilds that couldn't match the number of allies you gathered by joining those small guilds. Then you made a guild with you yourself saying how you need to disband those kids aka Artifex and now that your friends from Triade figured out how shit you are, you are now here with a story saying you don't care about this game or pk and acting all innocent. I mean do whatever you want but changing your stories so much makes you look sad that's all I'm tryna say.
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2017, 11:13 am by BriEsT

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Don't ever step to me. Already told these guys how to get pk if they want it so bad, but this how they see the game 

Not in same guild = pk against me = not friends = Emo 

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Pw pvp in 2017 LUL
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Did you still think you have a guild xddddddddd

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
u are nothing but a little worthless insect and if any of us wanted to make guild pk would be alive again stop thinking u matter, u really don't
Ye thats true
Artifex disband
Apollumi disband
'If any of us wanted to make guild pk would be alive again' 9 months later get disband, little imbecile
I WANT UR BIBLE, I WANT REKT URSELF