Epic Perfect World

EPW Payments?

Offline Ryox

I have a question, Who handles the payments that EPW gets? I can't donate because my via card is being declined from Paypal, is there a another way to donate USD besides paypal?

Please let me know who controls the payments to EPW, thanks!
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_

I also would like to know if we could donate, like via mobile phone.
Thoose kinda of donations I would do more, don't spend money on phone so i would donate to Epic :)
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline NinjaP

+1
More donate option are nice :smiley:
But Fix this shit dcs 1st

Offline Momento

I have a question, Who handles the payments that EPW gets? I can't donate because my via card is being declined from Paypal, is there a another way to donate USD besides paypal?

Please let me know who controls the payments to EPW, thanks!

yah giving phone donations would be cool coz my country doesnt even have paypall, and my card is not listed into the ones on donate site this is cool idea hope it works

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
+1

About the dc's, they working on that, we just need to be really patient, not they fault. thoose DDoS attacker's don't have nothing better to do to the life xD

And Go Go Mobile Donation Opition on plsss :P
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline bestia

+1

About the dc's, they working on that, we just need to be really patient, not they fault. thoose DDoS attacker's don't have nothing better to do to the life xD

+1 on that

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
ITS Pw france, -> Pw devastation has same problem, they got proof.
:
DDOS Attack 12-02-13 by PWFrance/PWEurope
Our 1.4.5 server is currently under a DDOS attack, this may cause some lag problems whilst we work to try to block it. The server is online however and for most users there won't be much difference noticed.

The ddos attack started at Feb 11 16:13:37 on various ports from various source addresses.
Whilst looking through to find these source addresses I stumbled on a number of hack attempts 30 mins before the DDOS started (these are common of a port-scan test that is performed to find the vulnerabilities in a network to DDOS it), the log can be viewed here:
http://paste.ubun

Offline NinjaP

+1

+1 on that

I prefer paysavecard but Mobile is nice too

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
:
Our 1.4.5 server is currently under a DDOS attack, this may cause some lag problems whilst we work to try to block it. The server is online however and for most users there won't be much difference noticed.

The ddos attack started at Feb 11 16:13:37 on various ports from various source addresses.
Whilst looking through to find these source addresses I stumbled on a number of hack attempts 30 mins before the DDOS started (these are common of a port-scan test that is performed to find the vulnerabilities in a network to DDOS it), the log can be viewed here:
:monkey-16: Whaaaat?
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
:

:monkey-16: Whaaaat?

someone linked to a another private server that don't like pwi France and now al the retards think that  PWFrance/PWEurope are behind this atk

Offline Ryox

I got a email from Agatio stating that starting next week, he is going to put new methods of payments besides paypal, hopefully this will help attract more people onto this server.
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------

Offline Apollo

Cash-shop for noops. Lazy noops who no know PvE.