Epic Perfect World

Moist vs Siege?

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Go for it.
It's ready. Not claims by person x,y,z, some actual proof.
I'll be waiting.
mail to Itachi
http://prnt.sc/e3x8wh
http://prnt.sc/e3x9wd

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I'm stating what you kicked me for never happened, lol.
If you're confident it did, show the proof of it. Not people claiming something, actual proof of it and i'll pay up the EC, no problem.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
MY EPIC COIN FUCCCK OFF SNER

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
MY EPIC COIN *** OFF SNER
I don't even want his EC lmao it's just the fact he will still pretend he didn't 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
mail to Itachi
http://prnt.sc/e3x8wh
http://prnt.sc/e3x9wd
denying the obvious, how can you be so autistic

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

Except she doesn't have it, oops. 
Now then, any proof beyond someone claiming they can get it, when they can't and don't have it? 

Show me them having it and i'll pay whoever wanted the EC. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
Now then, any proof beyond someone claiming they can get it, when they can't and don't have it?

ur autism breaks the every scale known to the universe, u got fuccked over by ur own edate
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
ur autism breaks the every scale known to the universe, u got fuccked over by ur own edate
Not edating, and still waiting. 500k ec right now. 
Show me them having it.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Go for it.
It's ready. Not claims by person x,y,z, some actual proof.
I'll be waiting.
Idk what's more autistic, you not understanding what proof against someone is or you saying you're the best cata ep. My nigga, when it's claimed by a person x y z IT ***ING MEANS THAT THEY WITNESSED YOU DOING IT. We literally have multiple screenshots of you sending the AA script to tyrants and whatever that other shut Quinn yelled at you for in gc. If you act like you didn't leak it, literally the SS shows your edate or whatever saying "want AA hack(retard think a AA script is a hack, pls kill me) I got it from my husband or whatever lol" like bro what, IF SHE SAID IT WAS FROM YOU AND THEN MAGICALLY EVERYONE GOT IT THEN IM PRETTY ***ING SURE THATS EVIDENCE. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Don't bother it wasn't even the first or second time he did it , funny thing he was even remove on our forums before when we were about to kick him for the same sht LMAO so not like he hasn't done this.

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
  • Characters: Dexos, Dexas
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex

Next step: "Prove they actually used the script" :normal-2:

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Idk what's more autistic, you not understanding what proof against someone is or you saying you're the best cata ep. My nigga, when it's claimed by a person x y z IT ***ING MEANS THAT THEY WITNESSED YOU DOING IT. We literally have multiple screenshots of you sending the AA script to tyrants and whatever that other shut Quinn yelled at you for in gc. If you act like you didn't leak it, literally the SS shows your edate or whatever saying "want AA hack(retard think a AA script is a hack, pls kill me) I got it from my husband or whatever lol" like bro what, IF SHE SAID IT WAS FROM YOU AND THEN MAGICALLY EVERYONE GOT IT THEN IM PRETTY ***ING SURE THATS EVIDENCE.
Looks the same to me.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I remember when EPW was cool with Q+E Keyboard settings for assist, now i read there's an auto AA :(, man????

What should i answer now if i apply to a faction? that i use Auto AA or Q+E? im so confused :(...

P.S: Pls send me that auto AA, i fcking need it.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I remember when EPW was cool with Q+E Keyboard settings for assist, now i read there's an auto AA :(, man????

What should i answer now if i apply to a faction? that i use Auto AA or Q+E? im so confused :(...

P.S: Pls send me that auto AA, i fcking need it.
pretty sure its the exact same thing