• Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
Can't take this video serious with that music lol

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Waw rude
Nice video. Remove the quest log though when you record. 
Also, I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the MP bar on squads make me die inside when I look at it.
:'(

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Nice video. Remove the quest log though when you record.
Also, I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the MP bar on squads make me die inside when I look at it.
:'(
did i read wrong or does your sig say you're the best cata ep? are you ***ing retarded? you're the noobst ep i have ever seen in my life i let my penis play and it heal more than u

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
did i read wrong or does your sig say you're the best cata ep? are you ***ing retarded? you're the noobst ep i have ever seen in my life i let my penis play and it heal more than u
Love you too baby. Not what you were saying when I was solo saving your cc party though.
:(
But it's okay, I understand, Noobeem <3

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Love you too baby. Not what you were saying when I was solo saving your cc party though.
solo saving who? LMFAO I never had you in my cc pt I would rather go without ep than rely on you

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
solo saving who? LMFAO I never had you in my cc pt I would rather go without ep than rely on you
Well just showing your double standards here. 
Not the time or place though, let Moist thread remain a Moist thread. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I don't know what's worse the fact you claim to be our best cata ep , when you were never ever close to it or that you actually think we lost 80vs30, but considering the ways you got kicked from guild i am not surprised you act retarded on forums tho.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Well just showing your double standards here.
Not the time or place though, let Moist thread remain a Moist thread.
I never said a good word about your ep gameplay you're mistaken me with someone else 
try again sloth

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
I don't know what's worse the fact you claim to be our best cata ep , when you were never ever close to it or that you actually think we lost 80vs30, but considering the ways you got kicked from guild i am not surprised you act retarded on forums tho.
So much butthurt. Let moist have their thread without getting so triggered holy smokes.
On the note of being kicked, I will pay any of you 500k EC right now, to provide any proof of it. Not claims By x y or z, actual proof.
Edit Proof of it: Me supposedly sharing your hack* Should probably clarify that.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
So much butthurt. Let moist have their thread without getting so triggered holy smokes.
On the note of being kicked, I will pay any of you 500k EC right now, to provide any proof of it. Not claims By x y or z, actual proof.
Edit Proof of it: Me supposedly sharing your hack* Should probably clarify that.
Nigga we have chat logs of it what

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
ok get ec ready clown

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Nigga we have chat logs of it what
Go for it.
ok get ec ready clown
It's ready. Not claims by person x,y,z, some actual proof. 
I'll be waiting. 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Nice Vid Aracute,
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Are you implying i didn't kick you ? Do you want me to post the chat logs of you asking me on skype if you were allowed back for the next 2 days ? :normal-
43:

Not really a fan of posting those but i will if you keep saying you didn't got kicked.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Are you implying i didn't kick you ? Do you want me to post the chat logs of you asking me on skype if you were allowed back for the next 2 days ? :normal-
43:

Not really a fan of posting those but i will if you keep saying you didn't got kicked.
I'm stating what you kicked me for never happened, lol. 
If you're confident it did, show the proof of it. Not people claiming something, actual proof of it and i'll pay up the EC, no problem.