Epic Perfect World

LF Guild - PvE

Offline Starcharm

• Lost Girl
  • BANGARANG!!!
  • Characters: Starcharm
  • Faction: Eternal
What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a faction that isn't too PvP crazy and is mostly adults. I'm seeking one that will help me re-learn builds, current gear, instances and common terms such as HDD, DS and whatever the heck AA is. Seriously, no one wc's anything about the old stuff anymore and I'm so confused. I'd also like to learn about the events that are unique to this server and learn to participate in them. I REALLY love healing and working as a team for PvE activities, so I'm looking for a faction that is active in that type of gameplay. I'm also hoping to join a faction that is primarily friendly, easy-going and doesn't go for the ignorant trash-talk in wc (big egos and racism aren't impressive, sorry!). I'm 100% PvE oriented and I always play a healing class no matter what game I'm playing (or some kind of support if it's available). I AM capable of making strictly PvP characters, but it's not something I dwell on or enjoy that much. So, a faction that welcomes PvE players is key for me.

History: I'm very new to EPW, but I'm not new to PWI. I played PWI from 2007 to the Earthguard expansion. Some time around 2010 I also started playing on a private server called Fake Perfect World (which is gone) until 2011. As you can see, it's been a while and I haven't played any kind of PW since. Things aren't the way they used to be and I'm ready to learn.

I'm a happy-go-lucky kind of person... I just want to enjoy the game and have fun.

TL;DR - Looking for a faction that helps new players, is PvE oriented, friendly, knowledgeable and active.

Character: Starcharm
Class: Cleric (Full Support)
Level: 150
Timezone: GMT -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Language: American English
"To live... would be an awfully big adventure."

Player Type: Casual, PvE, Map Explorer, Team Friendly

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
PM PedroSner 

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
  • Faction: Artifex
PM PedroSner
L M A O  Y O U  A R E  S O  F U N N Y  X D D D D D

Offline Vini

• Elven Archer
  • Talent is something you make bloom
  • Faction: Artifex #1
Should try out this guild called Siege!
I heard they have a lot of JFSP, Trials + other PvE contents daily.
Also they don't pk too much, which is a good guild to being with so you can farm your way into the game slowly and stuff.
Welcome and have fun man!
:police:

Offline Starcharm

• Lost Girl
  • BANGARANG!!!
Also they don't pk too much, which is a good guild to being with so you can farm your way into the game slowly and stuff.
Thank you so much for the suggestion (and replying with info that's actually helpful)!
I'll be sure to look into that one.

Offline Starcharm

• Lost Girl
  • BANGARANG!!!
I really have a very small idea of what factions are out there, so if anyone else has a suggestion, please give me some info to go off of. Thank you ^-^

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rockman

• Artifex#1
  • Characters: Rockman / Unbreakable
PM on "Siege Gods", they're pver guild

Offline Rockman

• Artifex#1
  • Characters: Rockman / Unbreakable
Obviously!  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1

Thank you so much for the suggestion (and replying with info that's actually helpful)!
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

bb

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline GokuVII

• Banned

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
He was being sarcastic sweetcheeks

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Artifex and Siege are both strictly PvP-oriented even though trials are big part of common pastime in various alt factions, nonetheless rather ignore them since they bring their shit to threads that are not meant for that LUL fcking cringe

Try Honest or Eternal

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=44166.0

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=39468.0