Epic Perfect World

DWMT - Artifex vs Siege Easy GvG

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
in the scale of 1-10 how salty are you that u lost tw 80v80
Beat us on 8 min or less and i'll be salty, also i wasnt in that tw cuz couldnt attend.
in a scale of 1-10 how bad are u, that had to recruit 1 - 2 ruskies pt, and also main triade pts to beat us?
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Beat us on 8 min or less and i'll be salty, also i wasnt in that tw cuz couldnt attend.
in a scale of 1-10 how bad are u, that had to recruit 1 - 2 ruskies pt, and also main triade pts to beat us?
Your current guild lost TW to us 7-0, and they're at least 35 wins behind us in DT. They had Russians as well as BR's before we ever invited them so idk why you cry about them.

Triade shared members with Tyrants and had 10-20 alts helping you after you got destroyed by us the first time you tried.

If you want to trashtalk another guild, try talking about things your guild hasn't already done. No time for hypocrites.

OT: Thanks frens  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 You just described every guild on epic, every guild tries to recruit the best players there are around that's not a surprise or something new idk why you bring it up like your guild didn't try to do the same with both russians and brs.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
waw, goodie video. Was ez pk. ty enemy for remembering where sz ends.  :normal-25:

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
waw, goodie video. Was ez pk. ty enemy for remembering where sz ends.  :normal-25:
You're qt 

Offline Vini

• Elven Archer
  • Talent is something you make bloom
  • Faction: Artifex #1
Your current guild lost TW to us 7-0, and they're at least 35 wins behind us in DT. They had Russians as well as BR's before we ever invited them so idk why you cry about them.

Triade shared members with Tyrants and had 10-20 alts helping you after you got destroyed by us the first time you tried.

If you want to trashtalk another guild, try talking about things your guild hasn't already done. No time for hypocrites.

damm man why u do this cheerleader like that?  :( :(

Offline Rockman

• Artifex#1
  • Characters: Rockman / Unbreakable
  • Faction: Artifex
lool bro you lost to triade ROFLLL

The Triade's people are good in TW, already those of the siege .... Like a \Zeus/ ROFLOOOOL

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
can someone tell me why females talk about tw?

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
Game still ez 😥👀

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
  • Characters: Dexos, Dexas
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Rockman

• Artifex#1
  • Characters: Rockman / Unbreakable
  • Faction: Artifex
ROFLMAOOOO :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2::normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2::normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Ask "Bambi", or "Eskimo" about that... Ups..
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

is like 10-1 or something if you add the artifex score before disband also 

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Ask "Bambi", or "Eskimo" about that... Ups..
? they are winners you are losers

Ennaoj

They seem so happy for bringing so many people for just few Siege members.. rofl :( :'(
Y'all seem to be so too and not have a problem when you do that to us too. 
Ijs. 

:rolleyes: