Epic Perfect World

LITMODELS.PCK

Offline Needles

• Chimichangas <3
  • All Hail!! \(*O*)/
  • Characters: Kanekii / IKanekii
  • Faction: Solo Player.
Will play again after stopping for a year and now after downloading the client the litmodels is corrupted. I don't know how did that happen. Anyone would mind sending me their litmodels? Another pain to just redownloading the whole client again since the speed of downloading is not that high and took me days to finish. Thanks in advance. ;D ;D ;D
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2017, 07:24 am by Needles

Goldenwishes

I can give you my litmodels. 

Is google drive fast for you? I can upload it there  :-\ 

Offline Needles

• Chimichangas <3
  • All Hail!! \(*O*)/
I can give you my litmodels.

Is google drive fast for you? I can upload it there  :-\
Yep. Google drive is fast for me. :)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Is the client 1.5.3 ? If not then you'll need the entire new client, not just litmodels.pck

Offline Needles

• Chimichangas <3
  • All Hail!! \(*O*)/
Is the client 1.5.3 ? If not then you'll need the entire new client, not just litmodels.pck
Yep. It's the new one. Didn't use the old one. And when i extract the file the litmodels.pck is corrupted.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
You need to redownload Complete Client. Litmodels is one of 100 files to update/download. So it's unnecessary : )

Goldenwishes

Yep. Google drive is fast for me. :)
Here you go (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B54zIq71ZYyTc3RwQnJTazhWb3c?usp=sharing). Download the one that is corrupted and replace it in the EPW folder. After replacing it, update your client using the patcher. If you face any problems again, verify your client this time. 

Offline Needles

• Chimichangas <3
  • All Hail!! \(*O*)/
Here you go (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B54zIq71ZYyTc3RwQnJTazhWb3c?usp=sharing). Download the one that is corrupted and replace it in the EPW folder. After replacing it, update your client using the patcher. If you face any problems again, verify your client this time.
Thanks! Really appreciated! ;)

You need to redownload Complete Client. Litmodels is one of 100 files to update/download. So it's unnecessary : )
Oh i see. Will keep that in mind. :)

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
You have to redownload entire client anyways, because updater would just keep on intentionally & deliberately corrupting whatever replacements you got.
:)

Offline clavemark

hi i have the same problem about litmodels error. can i have a new link coz that link has no longer available . thank you

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
hi i have the same problem about litmodels error. can i have a new link coz that link has no longer available . thank you
redownload the full client IF the server ever comes back.
:)

Offline clavemark

awts i just downloaded the full 12.1gb client yesterday. 12hrs to finish the download.. upon entracting my downloaded client it appears error on litmodels.. is there other way?  kindly see my screenshot

Offline clavemark