• Characters: Eskimo, Kae
think we got enough to work on as it is
Agree.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Nah we don't need anything. If you want completely maxed gear you have enough to do already. Maybe introduce some less tedious ways to farm current endgame gear + engraves
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
-1 I don't want more threads from Domgrath crying

Offline Galen

Please god NO MORE ENGRAVING...
Oh, you hate them too? I'm quite sure every single one of my engraves are trash. 
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
-1 cause imo at least, everyone hates PVE.
I get your idea that something is also "intresting" or "fun" to an extent but i think as the game itself stands, people can't just be bothered to farm/get new gears/equipment. Even if 1 piece.
As petty as it may sound , there would probably be ppl who "oh i quit" over such small thing so it's better to leave it as it is ..

Let aside if someone new comes to the server it's still an easy 3-4 weeks of farming if not more for end game gears entirely with engraves ( not saying good status on r8 or engraves that would be cleary longer)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Numb

• True Drama God
  • Live by honesty not jealousy.
  • Characters: DontTouchMe, Numb
  • Faction: Conqueror
-1 cause imo at least, everyone hates PVE.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

right i forgot how much you love PVE LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Numb

• True Drama God
  • Live by honesty not jealousy.
  • Characters: DontTouchMe, Numb
  • Faction: Conqueror

right i forgot how much you love PVE LOL

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Arrow

• Oliver Queen
  • First they laugh then they copy.
  • Characters: Arrow
+1 or

maybe bring a pve cave that drop items which are exchangable for g18/g19 utility charms with +magic/phy atk or +magic/phy def. This is a small thing to work on but not much of a deal...

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
make new armors too, and this time remove every def stats

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
I think PvP wise gear is more then fine for now, people don't want to farm more for gear advantage in PvP. In fact many people haven't reached the endgame sets yet but they are above average. Keep it how it is.

When it comes to having a new set, maybe make something related to PvE itself? Better then current gear but worse in PvP? Warding and Slaying level attributes on it (Similar to ATK and DEF lvl but only works for PvE).
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2017, 10:36 am by Erelim
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways