Epic Perfect World

Introduce some kind of new equipment.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
No i dont meant to make r8 obsolete but maybe a new helm or cape?in a newly made instance or remake of an old one?
Or a blessing that would last whole day rather than picking the "correct" 2 hours to use the marriage one?
I think its good time for ppl to work on something new :police:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
im still waiting for that sand maze instance that we never got just saying.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
No i dont meant to make r8 obsolete but maybe a new helm or cape?in a newly made instance or remake of an old one?
Or a blessing that would last whole day rather than picking the "correct" 2 hours to use the marriage one?
I think its good time for ppl to work on something new :police:
I remeber talking bout a new helm with ET before he left, when we was testing a client event and adding that as a reward. +1 for me

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I had this discussion with few Artifex members, realistically the only way that the server wouldn't completely freak out is if there was new ornaments introduced (since R8 is irreplaceable and extremely versatile).

They'd have to be hard to obtain to not obstruct server balance, and provide enough stats to not be extremely broken but a proper improvement.

Since PE's R8R has become extremely easy to gear, and it'll be best if these "new items" would be hard to obtain in comparison to current gears. People love working towards something, it gives them purpose, we've lost the "drive" here on Epic after everything has been handed to us.

It's time to mix it up a bit, introduce new ornaments, make them hard to obtain (NOT CASH SHOP) through PvP/PvE means. (Quicker through PvP means, but obtainable for the PvE folks).

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Nah will devalue my ornaments and gear  :normal-25:

+ for helmet 

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
some people spent alot.... alot of ec on ornies, they are gonna feel pretty hard done by when you give the option for better orns and the ornies they have now become cheap and outdated xD

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 for the helmet.

Offline Rockman

• Artifex#1
  • Characters: Rockman / Unbreakable

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Rofl new cape. Elena just got her TM cape.  :normal-2:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Cape= engraves costing alot already, would be a bad idea..
Theoretically only items that could get an upgraded form without ruining people's progress are: tomes, runes(with different stats like and/or higher value), helmets and ornament sharding(since it does not interfere with people's engraves)

Offline Glowing/Ecly

• Goddess
  • Characters: GIowing ¤ WF ♡☆♡ Diamond ¤ EP
  • Faction: Artifex♡☆◇Moist
Rofl new cape. Elena just got her TM cape.  :normal-2:
Rip me...
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 10:11 pm by Glowing/Ecly

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
give atk/def lvl shard for weap only  :police:

Offline Galen

+1 for helm, sounds cool. Once you make a 150 helm in this game there's nothing else to do in that regard, so I'm all for something new. I dunno about cape though, I feel like with 3 engrave stats it's already challenging and the stats on the TM robe are plenty good already imo.
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
+1 for helm, sounds cool. Once you make a 150 helm in this game there's nothing else to do in that regard, so I'm all for something new. I dunno about cape though, I feel like with 3 engrave stats it's already challenging and the stats on the TM robe are plenty good already imo.

Please god NO MORE ENGRAVING...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
think we got enough to work on as it is