Servers still down?

Offline Λrai

• Worm
Finally, Status: Offline it shows on website :D

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
It's really sad how ppl can do so badly stuff to a community just because of the #1... Instead they do that, they should improve they server's and try be better.. but welll... At least we have a great team that is always tryin g to fix the problem, and for that I thank y'all... :)
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
Finally, Status: Offline it shows on website :D

Yeah, but you know that before when it was off and show's on, they couldn't do nothing to fix that Online/Offline status.. Server was online but we did not could reach it. :)  ;)

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^
It's really sad how ppl can do so badly stuff to a community just because of the #1... Instead they do that, they should improve they server's and try be better.. but welll... At least we have a great team that is always tryin g to fix the problem, and for that I thank y'all... :)
some ppl are just to lazy to do it, and try to *** other srvs for get ppl in em srv.

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline Momento

this story worked with first 2098509285 DDoSes  now its just not funny lolz need some change :p

Hei

These d/c are really annoying... you wait for 2h for server up and 20 min later again crashes...

I will take a break from this server till everything its stable again.
And THAT'S why they do it, to TRY to make players RQ (especially new ones). Too bad that they aren't makin' me quit, even tho I'm new.

Offline bestia

impatient ppl are srs lol just chill all will be fine sooner or later

Offline Ache

• AcheroN Love me or Hate me ;)
hope they all die in fire... >:(

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!   ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life

this story worked with first 2098509285 DDoSes  now its just not funny lolz need some change :p

Instead of they do this sh!t, they should do better stuff.. Stuff that give benefits ;) but well, not everyone has same thoughts

Hei

Instead of they do this sh!t, they should do better stuff.. Stuff that give benefits ;) but well, not everyone has same thoughts
Well, they are desperate...

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
impatient ppl are srs lol just chill all will be fine sooner or later

They should eat something, watch something, when they were gonna see, server was up :p I usually do that, sometimes server is almost 30min/1h or more online and when I see iI laugh.. Just patient :p

Offline Λrai

• Worm
They want to show their skills :D go Heaven Flame on em and Auto Attack :`(

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
some ppl are just to lazy to do it, and try to *** other srvs for get ppl in em srv.

As my brother noticed, what the point? Lol. Only the inpatient ppl that leave server in my opinion ^^ eheheh

Offline Anivia

• nub foreva D:
  • i dont give a damn if u dont like me ^-^

thats true too Marko, but i dont think gms can do more than wht they are alrdy doing

Our hearts are connected and the Light from our hearts broke through the Darkness.
I saw that Light.
I think that's what saved me.
No matter how deep the Darkness may be,
A Light always shines within

Offline TwistedPanda

• "You Have Been Purged"
  • Characters: Mlke | TwistedPanda
  • Faction: Purge
These d/c are really annoying... you wait for 2h for server up and 20 min later again crashes...

I will take a break from this server till everything its stable again.
And THAT'S why they do it, to TRY to make players RQ (especially new ones). Too bad that they aren't makin' me quit, even tho I'm new.

I'm not new.
I'm old here when was just 4-5 ppl in arch only
But its annoying now..
And i didnt said i quit i just take a pause.