Epic Perfect World

HDD drops protection

Offline player8

So, I don't know if this has been suggested before, or not, but anyway.
The thing is, as many of you know, there's a lot of players who steal drops in HDD after killing the last boss. They leave the squad, kill mob, and take everything. And you can not always prevent that. The only methods are:
1). You gonna kick that person, but you have to wait 60 sec till he is being kicked out of the instance, and you have to hold the boss for 1 minute, no one's gonna do that in random squads.
2). You have to kill the mob with drops before the stealer does that. Well, this doesn't work in 100% of cases, it can be sometimes a bit problematic, as you may just be late for 2 sec, and all the drops have already been stolen.

So, normally, if you gonna kick suspicious person that stays on the mob's spawn beforehand, before the boss dies, it still not gonna prevent him from stealing, cause he is just gonna wait there till the boss dies, and then just take drops. Moreover, after boss dies, everyone who's in the instance gets immune buff,  so you can not even sog or sleep the stealer.

So, my suggestion would be: either reduce the time till being kicked out of the instance from 60 sec to 1 sec (specifically for HDD, so that the stealer would be immidiately kicked out of the instance after being kicked out of the squad). or remove that invincibility buff, but preferably both, as you can just use your own immune pill and continue collecting other's loot. I don't know if that is technically possible to do these things, but hopefully something can be done to solve this problem.
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 05:52 pm by player8

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Or simply remove the drops from those monsters and add a shared % of 10% to each person in party in the finished run reward if is such a big issue? Just an idea o.o since people kept complaining of it..

Offline player8

Or simply remove the drops from those monsters and add a shared % of 10% to each person in party in the finished run reward if is such a big issue? Just an idea o.o since people kept complaining of it..
That could work too. Maybe Admin could decide what's technically the easiest way to fix stealing, I also just shared a couple thoughts on this issue, I'm not saying these are the best options possible.
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 06:32 pm by player8

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
or hdd quest give 5 jade / day 3 run. (1 run 50DBS and 1 DJS 3x) + 3x 5 DJS from quest.
and dont leave all player 1 pt when boss dead.

easy.

Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I like this idea.
Any time I do end up going to hdd, there's always that one a**hole.  :'(