Epic Perfect World

Disbanding Siege Part 1

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
So offended by your words what will I do after an emo looking basement dweller like you saying that LOL sorry after seeing your pic cant take you serious but was really easy destroying in tw again just like in every pk
I never took you seriously but that's because someone who licks everyones ass on here must have some serious mental issues. Your guild is just a huge merged pile of shit anyways and you know that Siege core members are superior skill wise
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I never took you seriously but that's because someone who licks everyones ass on here must have some serious mental issues. Your guild is just a huge merged pile of shit anyways and you know that Siege core members are superior skill wise
Maybe in terms of being stupid or acting retarded yeah sure they are superior on that , but nothing else. You definitly got the special ones  :normal-2:
Acting like your guild isnt a merge since day nice one xDDDDDDDDDDD yet a complete trash with 0 coordination in anything that's mass PK/TW nice joke saw your tw skill ,super impressive  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
i am best beat all sorry

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
Maybe in terms of being stupid or acting retarded yeah sure they are superior on that , but nothing else. You definitly got the special ones  :normal-2:
Acting like your guild isnt a merge since day nice one xDDDDDDDDDDD yet a complete trash with 0 coordination in anything that's mass PK/TW nice joke saw your tw skill ,super impressive  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Yet you can't even beat commissioners in 1v1
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Yet you can't even beat commissioners in 1v1
No need to 1vs1 commissioners when i destroy your entire core and officers in mass PK and TW without trying 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
No need to 1vs1 commissioners when i destroy your entire core and officers in mass PK and TW without trying
You don't even get kills on anything that's a siege core member but nice try. Just accept that your biggest strength is asslicking
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv