Epic Perfect World

Ironguards

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

not 1 single reason why hes wrong just a load of "*** DOMGRATH LMFAO SHITTER NOOB IDIOT NERF MAKER LMFAO EASY LOL ROFLMACOPTER ECKS DEE ELEMAYO IM GOOD AND YOU ARE BAD LMFAO"
REFLMAOCOPTER GITGUDE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
you drown in pw
many more good games out atm or get a life.
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 12:16 am by AngelOfDeath_

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
An overwhelming amount of losers (Siege) are -1ing this suggestion! They know that as long as Artifex is around, they will never hold territory! 

The 18 minute (extremely easy) TW proved that. Sad!

Anyway, I like that some of you are providing unbiased feedback. IG's are extremely invasive and should be dealt and with accordingly. 

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline aaaa

• DBS NERFED HARD
  • Characters: Apocalypse
An overwhelming amount of losers (Siege) are -1ing this suggestion! They know that as long as Artifex is around, they will never hold territory!

Anyway, I like that some of you are providing unbiased feedback. IG's are extremely invasive and should be dealt and with accordingly.
all im seeing is you trying to give some meaning to this joke of a thread you started. You should stay away from forums if u got nothing smart to say
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 04:26 am by Apocalypse

Offline Bomb

Broken features & Imbalances aren't fun.

Maybe you should tell your faction leaders your advice when they're going to be attempting to DDoS Artifex players during TW. Just a game, bruh.
Why would you DDoS Arti again? :-\

Can't tell where Arti's dick ends and your ass begins

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

I say nope not based on factions, could care less for that shit tbh. I say nope because I want to. :) It's Ironguards btw.
Edit: wanted to go back and give a "valid" reason for me saying no, so you won't cry it's another "lmfaroegafkjagr siege member shit posting because you're Arti" post. I say no because, the way it is now it... makes people do faction base quests... thus leveling up the base in order to achieve more out of the base itself. Why give people less reasons to BQ? People like myself already don't feel motivated to do BQ as is because they have end game gear. So they don't need to do BQ for trials. Let them continue to BQ for the IGs jesus man.
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 05:05 am by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
dont touch my IG

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
nah can't IP safely then anymore
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I say nope not based on factions, could care less for that shit tbh. I say nope because I want to. :) It's Ironguards btw. Edit: wanted to go back and give a "valid" reason for me saying no, so you won't cry it's another "lmfaroegafkjagr siege member shit posting because you're Arti" post. I say no because, the way it is now it... makes people do faction base quests... thus leveling up the base in order to achieve more out of the base itself. Why give people less reasons to BQ? People like myself already don't feel motivated to do BQ as is because they have end game gear. So they don't need to do BQ for trials. Let them continue to BQ for the IGs jesus man.

So your entire basis is revolving around base quest participation? BQ provides much, much more than merely IG's.

It provides arrows, buffs, other pills, etc. There's much more to a base than IG's.

Reading your "valid" response was like reading "I like IG and I am laZy and don't like to do BQ, therefore if IG's were removed I PERSONALLY wouldn't do BQ."

If you actually read the post (which I highly doubt you did, judging on your horrendous logic) I specifically said that cost of IG's in contribution should be significantly increased so that people can't do 1 round of BQ in a level 30 base and get 30+ IG's at a time.

nah can't IP safely then anymore
Absolute domain.. Absolute Sutra... 5+6 = 11 = 1 second less than IG. That's not a very good excuse. You'd be required to burn your genie while leaping into a group of 50+ enemies, that sounds... Realistic.

Offline Viversum

• bye
+1. I'm to lazy to make daily BQ. Pleasse make them craftable on God's Giving :'( #makeepwgreatagain 

Offline 𝓜𝓮𝓲

• 🌙
  • Faction: TeamPOKPOK
I say nope not based on factions, could care less for that shit tbh. I say nope because I want to. :) It's Ironguards btw.
Edit: wanted to go back and give a "valid" reason for me saying no, so you won't cry it's another "lmfaroegafkjagr siege member shit posting because you're Arti" post. I say no because, the way it is now it... makes people do faction base quests... thus leveling up the base in order to achieve more out of the base itself. Why give people less reasons to BQ? People like myself already don't feel motivated to do BQ as is because they have end game gear. So they don't need to do BQ for trials. Let them continue to BQ for the IGs jesus man.
^
OT: u qq more than mother. ;<<<<<<<<<<< gz

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
There is that base potion, Pan Gu Essence or something. It's 8 seconds of immunity without the stun. Why are we complaining about IG's? It's only ridiculously strong on Ea's, but that's a whole another story in itself. At least IG had some drawbacks for other classes, the other one doesn't.... 
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 08:38 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Increase cd on all immune pots to 5 mins and also make vit ep healing useless and increase cd on AD shop ppl have to rely on skill/hacks to survive not pots and ep :)