Epic Perfect World

Ironguards

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

I think we all can agree that IG is without a doubt one of the most toxic pots in the game, to the point where many servers completely removed them and/or made them harder to obtain.

I feel that IG's are extremely easy to obtain on EPW in large quantities, and it's problematic for PK.

I'm a Demon EA currently, I use IG as much as anyone and it helps a TON.. But that doesn't change the fact that in mass PK it seems that everyone and their mother is spamming these potions as soon as it's off cooldown.

On a server where everything will kill you extremely fast, where IG is so easily obtainable, the idea that someone can pair IG + other immunities together to be invincible for nearly half a minute while attacking you (venos especially) is absurd imo. IG was meant to stun you (and was designed before genies) and make you invincible while you were unable to use another ability.

Does anyone else feel this way? I was fighting the chinese/pinoys earlier and I had to tab multiple times to find a target that wasn't inside of an IG.

Why aren't IG's harder to obtain on this server?

I propose that EPW does the following to remove most of the IG spam we see currently in PK :

• Remove IG completely from the faction base manager / OR increase their price from 55 to a higher number to reduce the amount people can obtain from doing BQ's.
    Endgame faction bases (level 30) w/ Wandering Artist,  Max base quest (If all completed) Provide you around 1,788 faction contribution.That provides the player 32 IG. Yes, you cannot stash them, but that does stack up rather quickly.

• Make it so that IG can only be crafted from 1K Streams

This is how it was traditionally for the longest time, the top factions would battle for 1K for IG's to use/sell. Not only did this drastically cut the amount of IG's in the game, but it also provided a large sense of faction rivalry which was good for morale and TW activity.

Yes, this does monopoliZe the IG's on the server to one faction, however, for widespread effect it would remove the ability for this pot to be obtained easily by the large majority of the community. To be fair, IG is not needed by anyone, regardless what role you play. It has been deemed broken and overpowered since the dawn of Perfect World and has been removed from a lot of servers where it has been abused heavily. I'm not asking for it to be removed, I'm asking for the staff to make it so that this pot can't be abused by every single player on the game. It's way too advantageous.

• Make IG PARALYZE YOU (THROUGH FAITH) FOR THE DURATION!

This would return the pot back to it's original function. Invincibility with no mobility.

Before someone draws parallels between SkillSender & IG's, SkillSender was a game-breaking mechanic that was given to everyone because of how ridiculously advantageous it was and hard to compete against. This is/was applied to every single castable skill in-game.

IG on the other hand is a pill, a pill that provides the largest immunity from damage in the game. You can't hit or debuff anyone when it's active, and it can be paired back to back with genie skills such as AD or immunity skills.

" :normal-13: -1 bc if one person can have it everyone should have it"

Skillsender is still widely disliked but was a necessary addition due to the amount of abusers this server had. SS was an exploit, not an in-game item.

I find that IG is too easy to obtain for the benefit that it provides.

Reduce the amount in circulation on the server. Improve PK.
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 06:06 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline aaaa

• DBS NERFED HARD
  • Characters: Apocalypse
have you considered just having fun and playing the game, what next nerf crab meat?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
have you considered just having fun and playing the game, 
Broken features & Imbalances aren't fun.

Maybe you should tell your faction leaders your advice when they're going to be attempting to DDoS Artifex players during TW. Just a game, bruh.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
nerf Damage's pets first gm
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Dieoxide

• Heiro'd
  • Characters: Dieoxide
  • Faction: MCB
Dude ffs pots are fine the way they are...............if they weren't then Burdette would do something bout it.........play the game and have fun pls and ty

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
nerf nerf nerf !
bb

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
#StopDomDumbNerfThreads2k17
holy shit dude, gtfo

Offline Dieoxide

• Heiro'd
  • Characters: Dieoxide
  • Faction: MCB
And another thing if you are going to ask for a nerf......AT LEAST SPELL THE ***ING WORD RIGHT HOMIE .....................................................................IRONGUARDS :)

Offline cherrie

• Fox Goes Floof
  • Characters: cherrie
  • Faction: Honest
+1 for making pots like this only being craftable if you own a specific territory, then it'll give a reason for tws

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Nerf aps on every class, so 
What next, Domgrath gm? You wish

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Make IGs free xDDD
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
No , its fine .

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Its fine as it is. but im not against increasing the price of it at faction base manager.
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2017, 06:20 pm by Moogle

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!