• Fox Goes Floof
  • Characters: cherrie
  • Faction: Honest
Updated with new section: Add-ons from other players♥

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
sucks BG don't work on main map. tho nice guide, i had fun playing on my veno alt vs chi post c:

Offline CocoLime

[...] "Veno's main role is squad support and debuffing enemies. They are supposed to be in front lines and always running to debuff others, while many people are mistaking this class as one of DD classes (waits offensive comments)
(personally, i have gotten many pms, saying that i dont do anything else than run for purge and SD>AD, but hey, i'm a veno, that's what i have to do)
Their 2nd job is squad support, even tho we don't have good squad buffs, we are the main chi lenders. When to LH? Just tell people to ask for it, or watch when someone sparks or when BM uses HF"
THIS GUY GETS IT!

I wrote a guide way back on PWI forums, actually for HA veno which was best used as sage too, and people got so mad lol. Even in game they were bitching about how veno is meant to be DD. But even as an arcane veno previously, I never saw the damage compared to classes like Wizard and Psychics. I found the best use I ever got out of this class was as a support for PK and TW, especially. Thanks to the insane pdef and balanced mdef I had the survivability to withstand onslaughts and help my team take out EPs and cata barbs.

Thanks for writing this guide though, it's useful because I've been out of PW for a long time and needed a refresher course.
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2017, 03:06 pm by Fjora

Offline cherrie

• Fox Goes Floof
  • Characters: cherrie
  • Faction: Honest
due to sick people, ill be removing trash/out of subject comments
want to trashtalk? PM

Offline Bonnie

I might switch to Sage, sounds interesting and never didnt try it. Thank you alot Cherrie 🙂

Offline Merlin

• )
  • Characters: falling