Epic Perfect World

♥ Cherrie's Venomancer Guide ♥

Offline cherrie

• Fox Goes Floof
  • Characters: cherrie
  • Faction: Honest
Hiyas~
Since im bored and many people doesn't understand veno class that well, i'll write a quick guide explaining venos strength, weaknesses etc. i also hope that this will help Burdette on further veno works, since many venos just hides many facts and those ''balance patches'' just kills venos
So grab a cookie bag, lay down and enjoy~
This post will include:
○ Explaining Skill name shorties
○ Venomancer's main role
Sage Venomancer's strength and weaknesses
Demon Venomancer's strength and weaknesses
○ Chi managing
○ How to survive
○ How to kill venomancer
○ BONUS- my personal choice!

This post won't include:
• Pets
• Skill tree
• Nerfs/Boosts
• Which veno cultivation is the best
• Suggestions

1st- Skill name shorties:
○ Amp/ AD- Amplify Damage
○ CV- Crush Vigor
○ FSC- Fossilised curse
○ SD- Soul Degeneration
○ MRF- Myriad Rainbow (fox)
○ FC- Feral Concentration
○ GS- Grudge Strike
○ DT- Dark Taboo
○ MC- Malefic Crush
○ SB- Stunning Blow
○ ST- Soul Tansfusion
○ VS- Venomous Scarab
○ IS- Ironwood Scarab
○ RSV- Redstone Venomworm
○ BG (also known as bramble)- Bramble Guard
○ BH- Bramble Hood
○ BB- Blazing Barrier
○ NS- Natural Synergy
○ BS- Blazing Scarab
○ SS- Summer Sprint
○ LH (also known as spank and spark)- Lending Hand
○ LS- Lucky Scarab
○ Nova- Parasitic Nova
○ Nox- Noxious Gas
○ MR- Myriad Rainbow
○ AA- Arcane Antinomy
○ SL- Soul Drain/Link
○ CB- Chi Burn

2nd- Venomancer's main role:
Veno's main role is squad support and debuffing enemies. They are supposed to be in front lines and always running to debuff others, while many people are mistaking this class as one of DD classes (waits offensive comments)
(personally, i have gotten many pms, saying that i dont do anything else than run for purge and SD>AD, but hey, i'm a veno, that's what i have to do)
Their 2nd job is squad support, even tho we don't have good squad buffs, we are the main chi lenders. When to LH? Just tell people to ask for it, or watch when someone sparks or when BM uses HF
They can also work as a small crowd control fox by dropping nova and using pets to aoe stun groups.
REMEMBER- Venomancer debuffs depends on luck. So don't go crying about it, its a pure luck.

3rd- Sage venomancer:
○ Sage venomancers are the heart of the squad, you can always depend on them for the best support, due to their no lack of chi they are able to control crowds with nova, LH and even survive!
Their fox form gives chi on every transform and huge boost to Pdef
SS removes negative status effects
SD decreases targets HP (it gives new debuff icon, so use it before AD)
BG lasts 20mins,so you dont need to worry about it so often
To survive as a sage, is really simple, so here are few combos im using:
absolute domain>FC
BB and BH
NS>FC
Even tho they can survive longer than demons, we can't kill on our own, since we lack those offensive debuffs, what demons has
so few combos, what has a chance to kill someone:
Nova> Fox> SD> AD>Fox>AA
Nova>Fox>SD>AD>MRF>Fox>MR>AA
Nova>Fox>SD>AD>MRF>Fox>MR>SL>Nox>AA
And now- how to kill sgaes:
since its a bit harder, due to sage venos chi, you still can kill her pretty well, just keep stunned and then quickly kill her, while she doesnt have a chance to use ST,BB or BH

4th- Demon Venomancer:
○ Demon venos are solo types, they won't be trusted well in squads since they can't do much to support squad and will focus on keeping the chi. Still, due to lack of chi, they can deal massive damage to the target, even without going for full debuffs, but in cost of that, they can't survive that well
Demon fox form gives speed boost, what helps veno to close the gap between enemy, or even escape dangerous situations
SS gives anti-movement debuff buff, what can be used to ignore FC stun
Nova helps her to kill enemy faster,due to HF
CV has a chance to give you a spark (use it before AD)
and VS reduces targets wood resistance
BG reflects 75% of incoming melee dmg
For demon venos,there aren't many combos for killing, since they have debuffs both- in human form and fox form, so play around and check what you prefer better
To manage chi and survive, spam CV,DT,GS and LH alot, to save chi, also try not to use Nova, since it takes away 2 sparks and 2 sparks can save yours life.
Use ST only when you really need it, since it takes away random amount of chi
About IS- many demon venos keeps it on lvl11, for that 0pdef chance, but personally, i suggest making it as primal one, since it gives 100% debuff and has a chance to reduce targets pdef by 180%, what is close to 0pdef (target bursts in huge flames, when 180% has hit)
To kill demon veno is easy- just take away chi and done. Dead fox. Also, keep her locked in place, so she doesn't use fox speed to get away

5th- BONUS! My personal choice:
○ I played demon veno for years, till i felt that i hit dead end, i didn't master demons, no, but i couldn't improve anymore, but since i love venos so much, i ended up trying sage and now i really love them! People always trusts me to pass chi, since i always carry 3 sparks even after using nova and also, my sneaky playstyle allows me to purge group of players from behind and do sacrifice purge in huge groups

I hope that this guide will help new foxies and even to players, who doesn't play as a veno♥
i'll update this post once in a while and everyone is free to add things, just don't write crap, since this is a guide, not bs post

♥Add-ons from other players♥ (doing this, cuz there are people who likes to use this post to chat who is the best :s )

• Alannah •
if you're sage wait until you see any stormbringer using vortex and then Nova > Purge in that area. If it's too risky then use antistun/sutra before getting close and send your pet to annoy any squad leader you see. Use Chi Burn on blademasters and Bewitch on healers. Also don't forget to spam Grudge Strike when you see groups of 3+ players.
Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 08:56 pm by cherrie

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Nice work. Understand all very well even if i never played veno  :tiger-23:

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Yo do realise that Amplify damage/Soul degeneration/Crush vigor cannot be overstacked but replace each other as a debuff? Also bramble guard is disable in main map 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline cherrie

• Fox Goes Floof
  • Characters: cherrie
  • Faction: Honest
Yo do realise that Amplify damage/Soul degeneration/Crush vigor cannot be overstacked but replace each other as a debuff? Also bramble guard is disable in main map
you do release that sage SD reduces targets HP and it gives a brand new debuff and only after SD i putted AD? (everyone can read skills, so i though not to bother writing that v.v but i guess i was wrong)
sage SD will reduce targets HP (and its only useful for sages) while demon CV has a chance to give a spark to them
BG is disabled on main map, but, still useful in NS, NW, TW and PK events what requires porting in instance map
also BH is disabled on main map, but still reduces damage veno takes

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
real players make their own gameplay not to follow others  :police:

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Ohh thx bby ❤ i like it when ppl manage to create their own gameplay other than copying or following others 
Good guide was really helpful tho ;3
sig by my sister ♥

eaawh

i agree

This is why you will suck on veno. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server

This is why you will suck on veno.
i'm best wf ewok
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
i'm best wf ewok
you can't be best wf since you are not russian

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
you can't be best wf since you are not russian
i'm best wf + best ep

Offline Azlyn

• Faction: Tyrants
Sage WF has always been the best tiger-35

Offline Chrysta

Also if you're sage wait until you see any stormbringer using vortex and then Nova > Purge in that area. If it's too risky then use antistun/sutra before getting close and send your pet to annoy any squad leader you see. Use Chi Burn on blademasters and Bewitch on healers. Also don't forget to spam Grudge Strike when you see groups of 3+ players.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
"fixed" your post. Please use spaces, it's really hard to read otherwise. Maybe bold the topic headers.