Epic Perfect World

Give more accuracy to demon ea

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
We got the accuracy blessing we can use now, which helps, you sacrifice defense and channeling though in return.

As for people saying that demon EA already got boosted, you're an idiot. The arrows (145 bow only) boosted demon EA's damage back to it's original (pre EA skillsender nerf) to bypass the sage EA nerf since they're all -96 base now

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
-1 since EA is boosted enough + arrows and blesses they get (EPW should be named as EAPW)
What boost?
Last time I checked the Archer class only gets nerfed and brought back to what it was before nerf in.. every "balance patch" ever?
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
APS EA didn't get any boost, the 15 atk lvls were removed from armor there4 same as before with aps arrows.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Lol, this server has been dominated by Archers for a long time...That is the reason why so many bad videos, gameplays are coming out on a regular basis. Instead of nerfing that crappy class, you still try to boost it...
How pathetic you people are I can not grasp:) This server is just too bad for a normal person to play on...

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Lol, this server has been dominated by Archers for a long time...That is the reason why so many bad videos, gameplays are coming out on a regular basis. Instead of nerfing that crappy class, you still try to boost it...
How pathetic you people are I can not grasp:) This server is just too bad for a normal person to play on...
Everyone that plays here is secretly an iguana. :police:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
My aps ea has just over 17k accuracy before i even put str tome or accuracy bless on. -1

Offline cherrie

• Fox Goes Floof
  • Characters: cherrie
  • Faction: Honest
What boost?
Last time I checked the Archer class only gets nerfed and brought back to what it was before nerf in.. every "balance patch" ever?
yeah,they got nerfed and then they got the same damage back, while other classes are sitting nerfed

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
yeah,they got nerfed and then they got the same damage back, while other classes are sitting nerfed
No class is "sitting nerfed" though.
Just certain builds have been lesser but hasn't that always been the case anyways?
We could mention how great DPH archer (3x dex r8) is in that case, things just change and some things die out completely.
Anyways, this thread is about missing hits, not any of this, pm me here or ig if you want to continue.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Nah they have enough accuracy as it is.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Let me add something here, because I will not bother to write this anywhere else...
Not sure if you remember but.. there used to be a small group pk here years ago...
The game has changed a lot, people went the easy way and started making...archers..It is not only an easy class but it also secures an easy win in mass pk...this is the one reason why mass pk has become the main entertainment here and same time a fun killer.
A guild that is fun based and isn't dominated by Archers has 0 chance in any bigger pk, win-based guilds have really crappy communities of bad-skill players with bad attitudes, but they still win due to...Archers.
I remember in the past 1 vs 1s between barbs and Archers. Barbs used to dominate and it took a great Archer to being able to compete in this class clash. Nowadays Archers can 1 vs1 like pros, they dominate mass pk.
Not sure what that skill save thing was supposed to do....
Not sure what this Perfect Elements innovation was supposed to bring...
The discrepancy between high damage and high defense is way to obig- people can switch between 40 more att lvls and 40 more defense lvls within  a half of a second (35 att-def weapon plus 6 att/def item in it).
This makes killing, fighting very streneous...it used to be way more dynamic and fun.
The old issues still have not been touched  and solved.
Some classes have been neglected for a very long time, slowly they are being forgotten....
An example: veno's pets are such crap, a 1-shot by so many classes, veno's r8''s basic att is still lower than it should be...
On the other hand new classes have been implemented and not really balanced out; it really kills pvp fun if you are in a stun-lock and can't defend it or if you are being stun-locked by a stupid 15 secs aoe:)
This server lives off ppl's stupidity , lazyness and of the fact that others have given up this game long ago and that many people can't give it up due to being addicted to it, to the feeling it provides to them, while playng it, for many years.
What normal person would play a game for stupid-looking fashion that nobody cares for?
What normal person would play a mmo for a numbers-win mass pvp? And still keep raging about it afterwards:)
Please EPW, die already:) Do me a favour and die  together with this "community":)
When I think of Cynix and other EPW  seniors, I really have to smile:) How many years has it been? 20? LOL
I will not bother to reply, sorry:) Wasted enough time writing this...

Offline cherrie

• Fox Goes Floof
  • Characters: cherrie
  • Faction: Honest
Let me add something here, because I will not bother to write this anywhere else...
Not sure if you remember but.. there used to be a small group pk here years ago...
The game has changed a lot, people went the easy way and started making...archers..It is not only an easy class but it also secures an easy win in mass pk...this is the one reason why mass pk has become the main entertainment here and same time a fun killer.
A guild that is fun based and isn't dominated by Archers has 0 chance in any bigger pk, win-based guilds have really crappy communities of bad-skill players with bad attitudes, but they still win due to...Archers.
I remember in the past 1 vs 1s between barbs and Archers. Barbs used to dominate and it took a great Archer to being able to compete in this class clash. Nowadays Archers can 1 vs1 like pros, they dominate mass pk.
The discrepancy between high damage and high defense is way to obig- people can switch between 40 more att lvls and 40 more defense lvls within  a half of a second (35 att-def weapon plus 6 att/def item in it).
This makes killing, fighting very streneous...it used to be way more dynamic and fun.
The old issues still have not been touched  and solved.
Some classes have been neglected for a very long time, slowly they are being forgotten....
An example: veno's pets are such crap, a 1-shot by so many classes, veno's r8''s basic att is still lower than it should be...
On the other hand new classes have been implemented and not really balanced out; it really kills pvp fun if you are in a stun-lock and can't defend it or if you are being stun-locked by a stupid 15 secs aoe:)
This server lives off ppl's stupidity , lazyness and of the fact that others have given up this game long ago and that many people can't give it up due to being addicted to it, to the feeling it provides to them, while playng it, for many years.
What normal person would play a game for stupid-looking fashion that nobody cares for?
What normal person would play a mmo for a numbers-win mass pvp? And still keep raging about it afterwards:)
Please EPW, die already:) Do me a favour and die  together with this "community":)
When I think of Cynix and other EPW  seniors, I really have to smile:) How many years has it been? 20? LOL
OMG BLESS YOU!
finally another person who understands this!

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The discrepancy between high damage and high defense is way to obig- people can switch between 40 more att lvls and 40 more defense lvls within  a half of a second (35 att-def weapon plus 6 att/def item in it).
Please EPW, die already:) Do me a favour and die  together with this "community":)
When I think of Cynix and other EPW  seniors, I really have to smile:) How many years has it been? 20? LOL
no one is holding you here, you're free to uninstall whenever so quit crying.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Wfs are not meant to be full DDs in mass pk, just because you cannot learn that its not really the servers problem. The class is designed around harassment and CC not burst dmg (which you have btw but its ofc mainly really good in 1v1 and okay/good in mass pk). Don't cry about EAs and MGs they are primary DD classes that give player kiting ability and easy AA. Their dmg is fine you just suck at tanking because you spent time killing farmers instead of practicing your class against actual players. I did miss your delusional comments though, don't stop posting plz keep going this forum needs more morons like you and Dom that suggest or say stupid things lul

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity