Epic Perfect World

Server

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
This would help, if they knew where the attacks are coming from.

Offline Goshanka

• Goshanka
  • Characters: XRedDragon,Goshanka...
  • Faction: Ghosts
Still server down??

Offline Burn

• Cink
  • Characters: Burnwiz
Burnwiz

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
Still server down??

Yes it is, and now at home page you can see when it's online. :)
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Tali

Offline DeathsCoffee

• Characters: DeathsCoffee
i hear like 4 other ps got the same attack as epw 

Offline Jay6182

pwfrance IP 94.23.244.73 are the source of the attacks they arn't just attacking this server either PWFrance also owns Pweurope, xtremejade and various other sister servers.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
pwfrance IP 94.23.244.73 are the source of the attacks they arn't just attacking this server either PWFrance also owns Pweurope, xtremejade and various other sister servers.

If what you posted is the truth then why isn't something being done to stop it?  I have a hard time believing you have proof of this because I'm sure someone ( like the authorities ) would have gotten involved by now. But hey what do I know...

Offline Tenashi

Va te faire foutre.. .yah grenouille manger cons!!!

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

How about you try cussing in english, coward?
http://translate.google.de/#auto/en/Va%20te%20faire%20foutre..%20.yah%20grenouille%20manger%20cons!!!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

TRANSLATED:Will make you spunk yah frog eating cunts ???

Offline Tenashi

How about you try cussing in english, coward?
http://translate.google.de/#auto/en/Va%20te%20faire%20foutre..%20.yah%20grenouille%20manger%20cons!!!

*edited by GM*
Last Edit: Feb 13, 2013, 09:20 pm by Agatio

Offline Jay6182

unless you catch the hack attempts  as this server did http://paste.ubuntu.com/1640788/ its hard to find the source of the attack so without solid proof not alot can be done to stop it.