Epic Perfect World

0FkGiven: Im a warrior - mass pk Siege/Arti

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
dude lmao ur so trash

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
dude noone gives a shit about you balancing pk, the only pk u could balance is am vs carndials and heaven. you can continue backstabbing us noone gives a shiit about mosquitoes backstabbing the gods

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
If the situation calms down i will personally have no problem with balancing numbers out in pk again.
Sorry boss man. Please have mercy   :normal-2:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Sorry boss man. Please have mercy   :normal-2:
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
dude noone gives a shit about you balancing pk, the only pk u could balance is am vs carndials and heaven. you can continue backstabbing us noone gives a shiit about mosquitoes backstabbing the gods

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
eat a dick fk niga

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
balancing what you little imbecile? reading the shit you say irritates the shit out of me and makes me cringe
what makes you think you are of any importance to any big guild, do you realize you are an insect compared to us? we could literally step on you without breaking a sweat till you start sucking dicks again begging one of the guilds to let you enjoy your little shadow

next time you post a video just say "fun pk" nothing else dont make it sound like you matter at all
cringe

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
balancing what you little imbecile? reading the shit you say irritates the shit out of me and makes me cringe
what makes you think you are of any importance to any big guild, do you realize you are an insect compared to us? we could literally step on you without breaking a sweat till you start sucking dicks again begging one of the guilds to let you enjoy your little shadow

next time you post a video just say "fun pk" nothing else dont make it sound like you matter at all
cringe
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
Don't mad friends

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Gotta love these people with a "god" complex on a video game, you might actually be the most delusional and pathetic people to ever exist next to the ones who follow and support you.
Keep up the good work Flor, nice gameplay as always  :normal-4:

OmegaRa

I am glad none of yall is world leaders....