Epic Perfect World

PV 135+

Offline Snach

• Beginner
 Everytime I attempt to run PV 135+, I talk to R.o.c. See all of the mobs spawn, and then they suddenly just despawn with the following message,

"If there is any member in your party who do not meet the requirements, you will not be able to enter the instance or could lose the chance to enter at this time. You are not strong enough to enter. Activating instance fails. Please come back when you are stronger."

My current level is 143. Does anyone have the same issue/Know what's wrong?

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
umm do you reset yourself with a lower lvl? cuz if you leave them in group it can take away all the mobs. lol I did that to a couple of friends once....accident of course xP

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Snach

• Beginner
Oh.. So I need to reset with someone around my level or higher than I am? I've been resetting myself with my friend on his like 120ish characters. Could that be the issue?

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Oh.. So I need to reset with someone around my level or higher than I am? I've been resetting myself with my friend on his like 120ish characters. Could that be the issue?
Yep. You need to reset yourself with someone above lvl 135.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
Well they should be out of squad before you start it, you can reset with whatever lvl you want, just they can't be in squad when your starting the run. Thats it :)

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline SlightOff

• SlightOff
  • I have no Mercy
i know it , i had it by myself to 2 days ago when i whas 149 since the x2 exp much people are doing PV so PV can be glitched about the much people that are doing it so Reset ur self much times till u get all the mobs no other way to fix it ;)
Barbarian , lvl 150 , Demon ,SlightOff