Epic Perfect World

Balance HB sides

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Insane amount of people being put onto 1 side

People rush to 1 side of the chests that spawn, apparently that causes you to be forced onto a certain team. Is there any truth behind this conspiracy?

It's ridiculously unbalanced right now.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
On that note can we get gm-s monitoring heroic battles? 
One hb just ended and i other team barb just dug chest cause nobody couldnt click him and gm wasnt even aware of that glitch

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
On that note can we get gm-s monitoring heroic battles? One hb just ended and i other team barb just dug chest cause nobody couldnt click him and gm wasnt even aware of that glitch

The barb wasn't able to be targeted yeah

Offline Supreme Leader

• e a s y c l a p
  • I serve the Soviet Union
  • Characters: Alex
+1 Let there be balance ! ! ! 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Every 12 or something seconds it spawns 5 red team chests and 5 blue team chests. The numbers should be equal this way, just skill and alts cause the imbalance.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
One hb just ended and i other team barb just dug chest cause nobody couldnt click him and gm wasnt even aware of that glitch
kinda hard to monitorate all that + it happens many times of the day + gms are humans and can't be on 24/7
hb its fine btw

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
P U R G E