Epic Perfect World

SB/DB

Offline xXAchieveXx

So the everyone asks for a DB nerf and instead they nerf SB and take away the 1knockdown they have so it can be purified.... So they nerf the class that didn't need a nerf really, meanwhile DBs with 5or more knockdowns can't be purified dealing 30k aps hit with dragon tap and 10k normal aps hits at 4.0 in reaper taking no damage.... Was watching 1v1s earlier sin has 52-61attack 51attack levels GoF aps dealing like 2-3k aps hit, then they hang in def laughing running, black ball, stealths, till tidal is gone then kill the sin in def and I think the sin had 92def levels or 94 the DB killed him 2seconds with deaden from dragon tap and reaper..... When are DB getting a PROPER NERF, the only class that hits anything with aps 30+k, and has low attack level like 40-50most I've seen, 60-71kish physical attack I know 118DPH attack sins with 53-61phsyical attack only doing 20k WITH 3SPARK ZERK CRIT not with a damn normal aps hit.... Smh I see why game went dead

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
nerf everything
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
So the everyone asks for a DB nerf and instead they nerf SB and take away the 1knockdown they have so it can be purified.... So they nerf the class that didn't need a nerf really, meanwhile DBs with 5or more knockdowns can't be purified dealing 30k aps hit with dragon tap and 10k normal aps hits at 4.0 in reaper taking no damage.... Was watching 1v1s earlier sin has 52-61attack 51attack levels GoF aps dealing like 2-3k aps hit, then they hang in def laughing running, black ball, stealths, till tidal is gone then kill the sin in def and I think the sin had 92def levels or 94 the DB killed him 2seconds with deaden from dragon tap and reaper..... When are DB getting a PROPER NERF, the only class that hits anything with aps 30+k, and has low attack level like 40-50most I've seen, 60-71kish physical attack I know 118DPH attack sins with 53-61phsyical attack only doing 20k WITH 3SPARK ZERK CRIT not with a damn normal aps hit.... Smh I see why game went dead
db got nerfed enough.  No primal quad, no mdef from meridian, sleep CD increased by 10s...
SB is fine too imo but it has retarded mass pk breaking skills which you cant nerf without making it useless
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
whats a duskblade?

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
You can not balance out this server....this endeavour is impossible to achieve for few developers...
Get used to it being crappy or move your ass and find a better game.)
What I find amusing, I keep seing new factions, with even more crappy names, popping up and always same old people in those new factions:) Only a brain transplant will save you people:)
P.S. A server wipe wouldbe nice, with no PEs, new r8 and stuff:) Would probably keep me playing for a while...
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2017, 09:22 pm by littlelupe

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
  • Characters: _Sunset
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
Make db buff able to purge its cancer. Worse than sb buff
To know what is right and to choose to ignore is an act of a coward.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
You can not balance out this server....this endeavour is impossible to achieve for few developers...
Get used to it being crappy or move your ass and find a better game.)
What I find amusing, I keep seing new factions, with even more crappy names, popping up and always same old people in those new factions:) Only a brain transplant will save you people:)
P.S. A server wipe wouldbe nice, with no PEs, new r8 and stuff:) Would probably keep me playing for a while...
WB APAWOLLA :pig-25:
Make db buff able to purge its cancer. Worse than sb buff
People Burdette seems to ignore this fact for whatever reason.
SB- 22% anti aps damage and can be purged
DB-45% crit damage from ANY toon is lost and cannot be purged.
But yea let's make SBs a self buff only? Sb buff effected the odd APS melee class in mass since any sane aps EA will be using purge bow. Not to mention the veno's running around also purging people.
DB pt buff effects everyone's damage and can only be dispelled upon death. I'm really trying to understand this logic but I feel like I'm in a Trump meeting. :-\

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
But yea let's make SBs a self buff only? Sb buff effected the odd APS melee class in mass since any sane aps EA will be using purge bow. Not to mention the veno's running around also purging people.
DB pt buff effects everyone's damage and can only be dispelled upon death. I'm really trying to understand this logic but I feel like I'm in a Trump meeting. :-\

I'm basically 40

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
People Burdette seems to ignore this fact for whatever reason. SB- 22% anti aps damage and can be purged DB-45% crit damage from ANY toon is lost and cannot be purged. But yea let's make SBs a self buff only? Sb buff effected the odd APS melee class in mass since any sane aps EA will be using purge bow. Not to mention the veno's running around also purging people. DB pt buff effects everyone's damage and can only be dispelled upon death. I'm really trying to understand this logic but I feel like I'm in a Trump meeting. :-\

Make DB buff self buff/purgable. Nobody should have gotten the new classes buffs aside from the new classes anyways, they're too game-breaking. They were made to help SBs and DBs survive due to how their defense mechanics work, PWI's just retarded and gave them to everyone for the luls.

SB = Low Pdef. Obvious counter for them is APS classes because of this, therefore SB buff was given to reduce incoming APS physical damage.

DB = Low Defense from close range, high defense from range. Obvious counter for them is close range DPH classes, therefore their buff reduces critical incoming damage. 

Other classes having these buffs just jumbles everything and imbalances everyone considering they were designed to keep the class that has them alive, not everyone else. 

Last Edit: Feb 21, 2017, 01:16 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Make DB buff self buff/purgable. Nobody should have gotten the new classes buffs aside from the new classes anyways, they're too game-breaking. They were made to help SBs and DBs survive due to how their defense mechanics work, PWI's just retarded and gave them to everyone for the luls.

SB = Low Pdef. Obvious counter for them is APS classes because of this, therefore SB buff was given to reduce incoming APS physical damage.

DB = Low Defense from close range, high defense from range. Obvious counter for them is close range DPH classes, therefore their buff reduces critical incoming damage.

Other classes having these buffs just jumbles everything and imbalances everyone considering they were designed to keep the class that has them alive, not everyone else.
and all the monkeys now play sage ea cuz skill sender so sb is paper is like psy with no sos  : ) 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
The problem is that the numbers are wrong. It's definitely more than 22%, I hit like 3 digit aps damage on ppl with sb buff 
good patch HEHEHEHHEH
The problem is that the numbers are wrong. It's definitely more than 22%, I hit like 3 digit aps damage on ppl with sb buff
Even if that's the case I agree with Domgrath in this situation. BOTH classes buff should of been self only from the get go as they help the SB/DB live longer. If possible the PvE side of the DB buff can remain for pt but w/e.
A full vit cata barb with 100k+ HP doesn't need a buff which nerfs crit dmg the same way an atk mode wiz or veno doesn't need the sb buff. These classes already have means to survive.
All I'm saying is that it's stupid that you take away one and leave the more broken one (imo) in place. The main QQ abt the SB one is that it hurt aps classes too much in mass pk/rpk. Ok well then following that logic the DB one would hurt even more as aps classes are going to have higher crit rate and obviously would crit more.... and what does the DB buff do :-\ :-\ :-\

and all the monkeys now play sage ea cuz skill sender so sb is paper is like psy with no sos  : )
This is probably why you don't see more than 1-2 SBs running around in pk. They don't stay alive long enough to do anything than drop a tornado every now and again lol. Sad but it's the reality of epw. Some classes can fit in and others are just shafted because of the massive differences in gears compared to the official version of Pwi and how china designed the class to work on an endgame level. Granted some classes also gain a massive boost compared to official :))