Epic Perfect World

Changing TW time to be playable by both asians and EU/US

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
  • Characters: _Sunset
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
as i observe which is i know most of players do. TW is only about 2 biggest faction which artifex and siege , i strongly suggest and hope that EU/US players should be considerate that us asians wants to  do TWs too , i mean without EU/US players agree it wont happened because to begin with this server is intended for EU/US players according to Burdette, i do believe that TW would be alot of fun if asians can participate. the current time is 5am china/ph/malaysia time which is really hard to wake up . EU/US players try to look in positive way of having more fun of tw . :-* :-* :-*
To know what is right and to choose to ignore is an act of a coward.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Times are set randomly, so EU guilds might get Asia times and Asia might get EU times. 
Also not a good idea to take from one to give to the other.

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
i wasn't  asking to take something , what im suggesting is for both playable . if you dont observer the only faction in map which really do real tw is 2 -3 factions. time for a change make TW more fun .

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Times are set randomly, so EU guilds might get Asia times and Asia might get EU times.
I don't see a way of making Asia TW work. Only way would be to change it to their timezone, which would mean taking it from EU.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
TW times are random , but there are like 10 other guilds on map if you look. Sure none has the numbers Artifex/Siege do , but they still have balanced out TW's between those guilds.

If Tw's were to remotely be asian timezone who would show ? there's only 2 guilds with actual numbers for it , and none is even that big  (Cardinals and alamat) . Not counting AxeGroup /Heaven since for the last 2 weeks you guys are not even able to pull 20 people for PK so i highly doubt you would have 80 for tw unless a miracle comes.

Yeah let's remove the 10+ guilds who actually have TW's in EU/NA timezone, so 2 guilds who constantly change names and move to another can TW. Seems logical.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
TW times are random , but there are like 10 other guilds on map if you look. Sure none has the numbers Artifex/Siege do , but they still have balanced out TW's between those guilds.

If Tw's were to remotely be asian timezone who would show ? there's only 2 guilds with actual numbers for it , and none is even that big  (Cardinals and alamat) . Not counting AxeGroup /Heaven since for the last 2 weeks you guys are not even able to pull 20 people for PK so i highly doubt you would have 80 for tw unless a miracle comes.

Yeah let's remove the 10+ guilds who actually have TW's in EU/NA timezone, so 2 guilds who constantly change names and move to another can TW. Seems logical.
i wasnt saying should be in asian time zone>.< " to be playable by both  and if u think chinese are few u got it wrong ag is a big faction in chinese server and ag leader can pull them. the only reason they come and go because pk isnt the same as before , yeah 10 other guilds in map which only have 1pt every tw.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
i wasnt saying should be in asian time zone>.< " to be playable by both  and if u think chinese are few u got it wrong ag is a big faction in chinese server and ag leader can pull them. the only reason they come and go because pk isnt the same as before , yeah 10 other guilds in map which only have 1pt every tw.
I'm aware AxeGroup is a big guild in another servers yes, and it was here aswell for a very long time.
But, what i'm saying is currently you guy are not even pking , most of the chinese people play on another server , there isn't even a point on considering the idea? The 10+ guilds who are twing on EU/NA timezone ( that you don't see due to timezones i understand ) would not be able to participate. Who would you tw ?Cardinals ? They change guild every month lol. Would be 2 TWs then 4 months of no TW.

Regardless there is already random times for TW tho, just a smaller chance of it to happen then the usual 8PM ST i guess.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
I'm aware AxeGroup is a big guild in another servers yes, and it was here aswell for a very long time.
But, what i'm saying is currently you guy are not even pking , most of the chinese people play on another server , there isn't even a point on considering the idea? The 10+ guilds who are twing on EU/NA timezone ( that you don't see due to timezones i understand ) would not be able to participate. Who would you tw ?Cardinals ? They change guild every month lol. Would be 2 TWs then 4 months of no TW.

Regardless there is already random times for TW tho, just a smaller chance of it to happen then the usual 8PM ST i guess.
what do u mean i dont see i was in apollumi every tw againts conflate and tyrants, i had alts in small guild which do tw in eu.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
what do u mean i dont see i was in apollumi every tw againts conflate and tyrants, i had alts in small guild which do tw in eu.
If you were in Apollumi and attend TW's during that timezone, you should know both Apollumi and Conflate had 80 ppl i nside TW. 
And that there are more guilds TWing during this timezone, on a smaller number scale tho.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i wasnt saying should be in asian time zone>.< " to be playable by both  and if u think chinese are few u got it wrong ag is a big faction in chinese server and ag leader can pull them. the only reason they come and go because pk isnt the same as before , yeah 10 other guilds in map which only have 1pt every tw.
This Chinese sv is retail or private?

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
This Chinese sv is retail or private?
i dont know what you mean by retail server but what ag chinese playing isn't the official chinese pw, there are chinese who are making 3days-1week servers , and they are playing those servers .

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
i dont know what you mean by retail server but what ag chinese playing isn't the official chinese pw, there are chinese who are making 3days-1week servers , and they are playing those servers .
He's probably asking about the gear aspect , if it's retail gear balance , or customized gears like EPW and other private servers.

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
He's probably asking about the gear aspect , if it's retail gear balance , or customized gears like EPW and other private servers.
retail gear since it only last not more than a week,

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv