Epic Perfect World

Impressions - Rebalances

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Vortex is the main reason to play sb in mass. Without vortex, why play it? The rest of the skillset dosent stand out a whole lot in large scale pk so I'd see little use for them especially with buff no longer applying to a party. If wf didn't have nova, I wouldn't play it. If mg didn't have mountain seize/Ice prison, I wouldn't play it. There are already less sbs than every other range DD class walking around. Let's not flip about an auxiliary that skill does no damage and has no amp.

The only change there should be is an fps friendly animation so everyone can stop menstruating about their fps.

Just my thoughts though. Feel free to disagree. If one class gets ruined, I have 11 others.
Yeah regardless of the debuffs they have , in all honesty the one thing that makes them have such impact really is the Vortex.
I don't see a problem with SB's at all as far as mass PK goes, DB's in the other hand .. '-' 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
make vortex so it can only be cast on targets on ground as well, getting bugged in air with vortex is b.s and then running away is impossible as u have to wait on drop time + by time u holy patch u get pulled back

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Rofl, yeah dude. Make the reason Stormbringers are good in mass pk and TW useless. Great idea.  :rolleyes:

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Rofl, yeah dude. Make the reason Stormbringers are good in mass pk and TW useless. Great idea.  :rolleyes:

I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
sb have the have nothign beside defense you nerfed the buff before of 30 minutes to 10 now you remove it and is a single person only. 

yes keep making sb be a trash class how about if we remove all classes and we play dumb CT SkillSender EA (takes so much skill) to play with a packet sender lmao rofl much skill super wow top kek

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Reduce Vortex range???
Anything with a run speed increase or a leap can already walk right out of it. 
I'm basically 40

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Reduce Vortex range???
 vortex range is fine.