Epic Perfect World

Reshape Pet Stats pls

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Im sorry I dont understand point 1 & 2 and to reply to point 3, its already 'easy' to get 99atk or 99def (however impossible to have both anyway) it just takes hours and hours of brainless rerolling and honestly doesnt even make much of a difference in the pets strength. Every wf that u see running around already has pro pets bc u can just roll ur pets sht in sz while doing nothing or whatever I just don't see what's the addition of it when all time consuming boring things are already instantly available  :-X
Do not kill me but my opinion on OPs suggestion is -1 bc it won't matter with rerolling at all, but I'd still like to see the chances to become a little easier than they are now
1 & 2 i was just quoting you...
yea well my point is, pets are like 2nd players to most venos. gettin to have your pet easier than before is pointless. its like making it easier for people to get 4xdef wep you get my point?
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
its like making it easier for people to get 4xdef wep you get my point?
Entire server has 4def weapons  :'(

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
1 & 2 i was just quoting you...
yea well my point is, pets are like 2nd players to most venos. gettin to have your pet easier than before is pointless. its like making it easier for people to get 4xdef wep you get my point?
Yes I do get ur point, but at least farming for rerolls isn't brainless I guess, rolling pets is

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Entire server has 4def weapons  :'(
i don't
Yes I do get ur point, but at least farming for rerolls isn't brainless I guess, rolling pets is
which means pets rolling is easier. I don't understand pets, but i don't mind if they made it easier to get either full atk, or full def, but not all stats maxed out all together. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
2017 people crying over pet stats it's all about patience and knowing how to do it.  If you get more ATK STATS than DEF you are more likely to obtain green DEF STATS and vice versa, whichever stat is lesser in comparison with stats x, y and z it will be boosted so also RED stats are helpful in getting better and more even or defense/attack orientated stats, the system often tries to balance itself, it is just not random wtf xd

Say

PhysAtk 78
Hp 10
Defense 30
Attack lvl 89
Defense level 25

Like outcome would be 

+DEF stats and RED atk stats, if all stats are evenly low you'll get luckily all GREEN

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 cuz artifex panda lol, u lost btw maybe gitgud instead of crying lul xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline cherrie

• Fox Goes Floof
  • Characters: cherrie
  • Faction: Honest
most of people probably doesn't even know veno class fully and just trying to nerf them to save their EA/Sin ass.

i'll divide this post in 2 sections- why pets should be boosted (strength and how it helps veno) and the weakness>

> Strength <
○ veno pets are mainly for SUPPORT only, just like venomancer herself. So pets has to survive with foxie. On EPW, pets has lost their role as a support, because of cap being 150 and pet def/atk increase stopping at 105, due to that, pets are mostly 1-2shot by any class, so if GMs boost the pet stats/makes easier rolls, pets can gain that role back and be useful again
○ like many people said- with 0pdef, pet hits hard (well duh, its 0pdef reduce), but its only cuz veno is demon and demon venos hits hard even without pets (in this case, I can say nerf nova,nerf AA,nerf nerf nerf), while for sages killing requires setting up, but the enemy has many chances to break from it, so here comes out beloved pet,who can keep them locked, while re-doing combo (common combo is Nova+Fox+SD+Amp+AA)
○ even tho pet can increase its attack dmg with NS, they still hit pretty low, so boost can give pet a chance
○ pet def and atk are being calculated with: pet base stats+venomancer gear stats+pet stat roll+rage dmg / with something I forgot. since pets base stats are stopping at 105, they can't survive long enough anymore (reason why pwi made pets stronger is because pets ended being useless against G17 players and G17 wep isn't good for venos, so - stat points, they even made VS stronger, while pet is summoned), so boost will help again

now to section > Weakness <
• since people mostly does mass pk in epw, pets will die quickly anyways, because of all AoE's used around veno
• venos 90% of all time are getting targeted 1st, to wipe them away before they purge someone, so pet boost wont help in mass again
• pet boost can be dangerous to other AA classes (psy's, SB's, Wizzies, other venos (clerics can heal their way out, since almost no one uses violet dance anyways))
• people will QQ a lot about it, without even bothering to understand foxies
• Void Kowlin will be even more broken (mine (with max rolls) can do insane dmg OtM, with NS and FR skills, while boosting attack speed
• since pets are useless in mass anyways, its better to make them all as air/water/land types, so we don't have to waste time to summon it after being in water/air (that's why old legendary pets and Damnation are good and most venos uses them)

I won't reply to trash replies and don't make me to write a full post about veno class, their strengths, weaknesses and roles

Goldenwishes

most of people probably doesn't even know veno class fully and just trying to nerf them to save their EA/Sin ass.

i'll divide this post in 2 sections- why pets should be boosted (strength and how it helps veno) and the weakness>

> Strength <
○ veno pets are mainly for SUPPORT only, just like venomancer herself. So pets has to survive with foxie. On EPW, pets has lost their role as a support, because of cap being 150 and pet def/atk increase stopping at 105, due to that, pets are mostly 1-2shot by any class, so if GMs boost the pet stats/makes easier rolls, pets can gain that role back and be useful again
○ like many people said- with 0pdef, pet hits hard (well duh, its 0pdef reduce), but its only cuz veno is demon and demon venos hits hard even without pets (in this case, I can say nerf nova,nerf AA,nerf nerf nerf), while for sages killing requires setting up, but the enemy has many chances to break from it, so here comes out beloved pet,who can keep them locked, while re-doing combo (common combo is Nova+Fox+SD+Amp+AA)
○ even tho pet can increase its attack dmg with NS, they still hit pretty low, so boost can give pet a chance
○ pet def and atk are being calculated with: pet base stats+venomancer gear stats+pet stat roll+rage dmg / with something I forgot. since pets base stats are stopping at 105, they can't survive long enough anymore (reason why pwi made pets stronger is because pets ended being useless against G17 players and G17 wep isn't good for venos, so - stat points, they even made VS stronger, while pet is summoned), so boost will help again

now to section > Weakness <
• since people mostly does mass pk in epw, pets will die quickly anyways, because of all AoE's used around veno
• venos 90% of all time are getting targeted 1st, to wipe them away before they purge someone, so pet boost wont help in mass again
• pet boost can be dangerous to other AA classes (psy's, SB's, Wizzies, other venos (clerics can heal their way out, since almost no one uses violet dance anyways))
• people will QQ a lot about it, without even bothering to understand foxies
• Void Kowlin will be even more broken (mine (with max rolls) can do insane dmg OtM, with NS and FR skills, while boosting attack speed
• since pets are useless in mass anyways, its better to make them all as air/water/land types, so we don't have to waste time to summon it after being in water/air (that's why old legendary pets and Damnation are good and most venos uses them)

I won't reply to trash replies and don't make me to write a full post about veno class, their strengths, weaknesses and roles
You do realise Void Kowlin is an attack pet? It has the same stats like any other attack pet.

As it comes to sage venomancers, they aren't much useful in 1v1s and they can be easily countered. Since most people don't know how to play against a venomancer (they don't even know how to play their class), they just come to forums and cry about venomancers. I have seen people faith when I just bewitched them :P

I think veno pets do need to be boosted because they are almost 1 shot by Mystics, Psychics, Stormbringers, Duskblades and Archers. Since you have to sacrifice many skills for pet defence, your pet is left with low damage.

People will go against my thinking because they didn't even try to kill a venomancer pet themselves. Venomancer pets need to be boosted in this skill sender era. They need to get the Faction base buffs.

Offline cherrie

• Fox Goes Floof
  • Characters: cherrie
  • Faction: Honest
You do realise Void Kowlin is an attack pet? It has the same stats like any other attack pet.

As it comes to sage venomancers, they aren't much useful in 1v1s and they can be easily countered. Since most people don't know how to play against a venomancer (they don't even know how to play their class), they just come to forums and cry about venomancers. I have seen people faith when I just bewitched them :P

I think veno pets do need to be boosted because they are almost 1 shot by Mystics, Psychics, Stormbringers, Duskblades and Archers. Since you have to sacrifice many skills for pet defence, your pet is left with low damage.

People will go against my thinking because they didn't even try to kill a venomancer pet themselves. Venomancer pets need to be boosted in this skill sender era. They need to get the Faction base buffs.
from all my testing, with different builds and different stats + skills, void kowlin isn't a pure attack pet, it's a speed type pet, with boost skill (same as normal kowlin), but its base phy dmg is highest from all the pets, epw offered as event pets, but its defence sucks hard
and this post wasnt about veno cultivation, i just mentioned demons and sages, since people just qq'ues about damage they deal, so read 1st before bothering to reply (and many people even qq'ed about my sage damage, so im not sure what they're aiming for)
and about the rest you typed, i agree and that's also what i wrote on my comment, but with more details and explanations

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Pets are perfect as they are

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
-1 cuz artifex panda lol, u lost btw maybe gitgud instead of crying lul xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

wtf is this democracy, why cant i delte his post??? Pls GM let me vote to delete this D:

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
wtf is this democracy, why cant i delte his post??? Pls GM let me vote to delete this D:

I enjoy that gif little too much

Offline Chrysta

+1 Too many custom pets and no time to get good stats uwu