Epic Perfect World

need a little insight on downloading

ok i had to result to downloading the client in parts, so once i get all the parts downloaded i just extract them all to one folder and it should work? ive never had to do this b4 so im a little lost lol. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

MamaVortex

I believe that is the case , sir. Then just run the patcher normally and get the files up-to-date. All should be well unless the server crashes from the ongoing DDOS attack against us at the moment.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
I believe that is the case , sir. Then just run the patcher normally and get the files up-to-date. All should be well unless the server crashes from the ongoing DDOS attack against us at the moment.
You should always start the game from Updater.exe never Patcher.exe .
Updater.exe has to run first as Admin so serverlists/etc. needed when security updates happend can be applied.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please
thanx, its been taking me hrs to download it by parts anyhow they will prolly have it fixed by the time i get it fully done lol. in the mean time ive been voting for gold and such so by the time i actually get in game i should have a lil bit of a boost to start xD

MamaVortex

Hmmm, well i always went by the patcher, The one with the big "Start" button in the middle<-That one.
And the falls were all up to date after that and my game has run smoothly ever since. :o

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
u will need the 7-zip program to extract the game.
and make sure u didnt use google chrome to download the files, it tends to accuse files inside the rar's as a threat and corrupt them.

another thing, add an exception of the whole EpicPW folder into your antivirus. only after you can start the game from the Launcher.exe