Epic Perfect World

Languages.

Offline Criptanite

Right right, im the one who started the insults. atleast read it all before you start complaining
Shakogu-150 BM
Sinatic-150 Sin
Criptanite-148 Barb

-Help Me Help You-

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Ah these days, cant insert your opinion without faggots trying to overule, make fun of, or twist your words. Love you too EPW <3 keep trying to act like your a genius..

You inserted your opinion, and we inserted ours. I was just trying to explain to you why this server uses English as its primary language.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
English only in WC is it not? Everywhere else is fine I'm sure you could find a translator, I personally believe it's coz people can be saying shet about yo mama and you'd never know unless someone else told you, and it could be more than just yo mama, could be someone being racist etc. It's a really universal language and a very large part of the player base knows or understands it, it keeps things easy and at least simple for the most part. It's not known by everyone but, what other language is greatly known and spoken and understood by everyone here?

Why do you care about people instuling you that  you never met in real life
Why do you care for something imperceptible  trying to hurt you

I don't care personally unless it's racism, otherwise I don't care, and why should I not care O_o things annoy people even on the internet you see how people rage here and there
Yo

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Ah these days, cant insert your opinion without faggots trying to overule, make fun of, or twist your words. Love you too EPW <3 keep trying to act like your a genius..

Nig, you stupid.

Why do you even bother?

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Let's stop with the flaming and namecalling now. :I

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.

Okay. ;~;

*gets back in cage*

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Ok bby, I stahp.

~afk

Offline Criptanite

Kudos, you can type nig and try to be "cool".
Shakogu-150 BM
Sinatic-150 Sin
Criptanite-148 Barb

-Help Me Help You-