Epic Perfect World

Drama Thread

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
That was actually a good read ,funny and meaningful in a way xD  :-X i was expecting it to say random retarded stuff when i saw a text that long lol
It was a long day man
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
IT WAS ONCE A prince who traveled the world in search of the ideal princess to marry. She had to be beautiful and blue-blooded, a real princess!

But after many months of traveling from country to country, the prince returned to his kingdom, very sad and dejected because he had not been able to find the princess who would become his wife.

On a cold, dark winter night, when the prince thought it impossible to marry a princess, there was a terrible storm. In the middle of the storm, someone knocked on the castle door. The old king was intrigued to open the door. Which was not to her surprise to see a beautiful girl completely wet from head to toe.

The girl said, "Can I spend the night here in your castle, sir? I was surprised by the storm as I traveled back to my kingdom. I'm hungry and cold and I have nowhere to stay ... ".

The suspicious king asked: Are you a princess? The princess replied timidly, "Yes, sir."

"Then come in, for it would be unpardonable of me to leave you out on a night like this!" Replied the king, not too convinced that he was really a princess.

While the princess dried and changed her clothes, the king informed the queen of that unexpected visit. The queen started to think and, with a sly grin, said "let's find out if it's a real princess or not ..."

The queen went upstairs to the guest room where the princess was going to stay, and without anyone to see, took off her bedding and placed a pea under the mattress. Then he put on the bed another twenty mattresses and duvets, and finally the bedding.

Then he went down the steps and addressed the princess, introducing himself and saying graciously, "You can go up and rest. Tomorrow we will talk more calmly about the girl and her kingdom ...

The princess climbed up and lay down on that strange bed that looked more like a mountain!

The next morning, the princess went down to have breakfast. The king and queen were already seated at the table. The princess saluted the kings and sat down. Then the queen asked: How did you spend the night, princess?

The princess replied, "Oh, the truth is, I could not sleep in that bed so uncomfortable ... I felt something on the mattress that bothered me all night and made my whole body sore!

The king got up and, very offended, exclaimed: "Impossible! No guests ever complained about our excellent feather mattresses!

But the queen interrupted him and said with a smile, "Yes you can!" And he explained to the king what he had done to see if he really was a princess or someone trying to deceive them.

The queen got up and said to everyone, "Only a real princess with such delicate and delicate skin can feel the annoyance of a pea through twenty mattresses and duvets!"

Princess and prince The king and queen presented the princess to her son the prince and he, barely saw her, was soon lost in love.

After a few days, the prince married the princess, certain that he had finally found a true princess whom he had long sought.

From that day, the pea became part of the crown jewels, so that everyone could remember the story of the princess pea

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
IT WAS ONCE A prince who traveled the world in search of the ideal princess to marry. She had to be beautiful and blue-blooded, a real princess!

But after many months of traveling from country to country, the prince returned to his kingdom, very sad and dejected because he had not been able to find the princess who would become his wife.

On a cold, dark winter night, when the prince thought it impossible to marry a princess, there was a terrible storm. In the middle of the storm, someone knocked on the castle door. The old king was intrigued to open the door. Which was not to her surprise to see a beautiful girl completely wet from head to toe.

The girl said, "Can I spend the night here in your castle, sir? I was surprised by the storm as I traveled back to my kingdom. I'm hungry and cold and I have nowhere to stay ... ".

The suspicious king asked: Are you a princess? The princess replied timidly, "Yes, sir."

"Then come in, for it would be unpardonable of me to leave you out on a night like this!" Replied the king, not too convinced that he was really a princess.

While the princess dried and changed her clothes, the king informed the queen of that unexpected visit. The queen started to think and, with a sly grin, said "let's find out if it's a real princess or not ..."

The queen went upstairs to the guest room where the princess was going to stay, and without anyone to see, took off her bedding and placed a pea under the mattress. Then he put on the bed another twenty mattresses and duvets, and finally the bedding.

Then he went down the steps and addressed the princess, introducing himself and saying graciously, "You can go up and rest. Tomorrow we will talk more calmly about the girl and her kingdom ...

The princess climbed up and lay down on that strange bed that looked more like a mountain!

The next morning, the princess went down to have breakfast. The king and queen were already seated at the table. The princess saluted the kings and sat down. Then the queen asked: How did you spend the night, princess?

The princess replied, "Oh, the truth is, I could not sleep in that bed so uncomfortable ... I felt something on the mattress that bothered me all night and made my whole body sore!

The king got up and, very offended, exclaimed: "Impossible! No guests ever complained about our excellent feather mattresses!

But the queen interrupted him and said with a smile, "Yes you can!" And he explained to the king what he had done to see if he really was a princess or someone trying to deceive them.

The queen got up and said to everyone, "Only a real princess with such delicate and delicate skin can feel the annoyance of a pea through twenty mattresses and duvets!"

Princess and prince The king and queen presented the princess to her son the prince and he, barely saw her, was soon lost in love.

After a few days, the prince married the princess, certain that he had finally found a true princess whom he had long sought.

From that day, the pea became part of the crown jewels, so that everyone could remember the story of the princess pea
+1 i agree with this post
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
+1 i agree with this post
thanks for the support 8), btw there should be a new skill which allows to throw peas on targets pls :-[

Offline GokuVII

• Banned

You make me to read every word of this, Rachel cute):

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Lf edate anyway, Pedro is the best friend of my life

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
thanks for the support 8), btw there should be a new skill which allows to throw peas on targets pls :-[
i also agree