Drama Thread

Ennaoj

Pedo,  what the actual ***.... 

But this post yo... 
What??? 

:normal-16:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Pedo,  what the actual ***....

But this post yo...
What???

:normal-16:
Things happened.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

:normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32: :normal-32:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
What the *** did you just ***ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ***ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ***er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ***ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ***ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ***ing dead, kiddo.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
ere is a funny story that recently happened to me. It's quite long and I'm not expecting many to read it but thought I would type it up to remember.
I sometimes like to play this game called Smite. It's a MOBA and above anything else, teamwork IS REQUIRED. I usually do pretty good for myself, and generally hover around the top of the scoreboard. That night though, wasn't my night at all.
Game after game, my kill to death ratio is negative. Terrible. Actually, we're going to use the word atrocious instead. An absolute atrocity! I'm not talking about going negative by a few deaths either. I'm talking about going negative by 12+ kills, about 10+ games in a row. The thing with MOBAs is that in the final stages of the game, deaths are absolutely brutal in the sense that you have to sit there and wait to respawn for times upwards to 90 seconds. Imagine having to sit there and think about what you did wrong and what you should've done while the opponent has the upper hand and tags your teammates because they're now up 1. Imagine this happening time and time again. The thing is, this didn't dawn on me for for the first 10+ games I played. I would constantly run head first into battle as if I could solo the whole team. Wrecked. Handled. Bodied. killed. Ravaged. You know some sort of synonym to any of the previous words listed and it probably happened to me. If you know me, you know I'm a chill dude. I don't get mad much, maybe a little annoyed though. But when I play games, that changes. I'm calling peoples' mothers all types of bitches, I'm violating peoples' dead family members, I'm cursing out Jesus, threatening to shoot up peoples' cribs, the whole 9 yards. I get mad mental on the sticks. Let me tell something though, I was so mad, my brain just shut down. You know when you're so mad that you can't be mad anymore because your level of mad is so unfathomable that your brain just says "Boy, you buggin.' Go lay down." That is exactly what happened. Time pretty much stopped. I said to myself "Why are you so mad? It's game." and then I kept thinking. Thinking. Thinking. I wasn't mad at the game, I was mad that I didn't know how to work with my team. Even in real life, I've never really been a team player. It's not that I'm grimy, I'm a sharing person if you know me. It's that I literally do not know how to work with people. It's not that I didn't have the oppurtunity to learn the skill, it's that I chose not to learn it because that meant I would have to trust people. It is true that you learn things from the weirdest of places. Smite, a Moba; taught me something that I never really addressed about myself. Hahaha. Quite funny.
I've got a lot of work to do on myself. I need to destroy and then rebuild me. 2017 is going to be a...memorable year.
wow? u ok?
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
wow? u ok?
I don't know ..am i ? 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I don't know ..am i ?
if u'r not playing Smite atm, i guess, yes .. u are..
Btw..
Don't open this..

I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
if u'r not playing Smite atm, i guess, yes .. u are..
Btw..
Don't open this..
I think i'm safe then !!

Offline Algid

• Old Player
ere is a funny story that recently happened to me. It's quite long and I'm not expecting many to read it but thought I would type it up to remember.
I sometimes like to play this game called Smite. It's a MOBA and above anything else, teamwork IS REQUIRED. I usually do pretty good for myself, and generally hover around the top of the scoreboard. That night though, wasn't my night at all.
Game after game, my kill to death ratio is negative. Terrible. Actually, we're going to use the word atrocious instead. An absolute atrocity! I'm not talking about going negative by a few deaths either. I'm talking about going negative by 12+ kills, about 10+ games in a row. The thing with MOBAs is that in the final stages of the game, deaths are absolutely brutal in the sense that you have to sit there and wait to respawn for times upwards to 90 seconds. Imagine having to sit there and think about what you did wrong and what you should've done while the opponent has the upper hand and tags your teammates because they're now up 1. Imagine this happening time and time again. The thing is, this didn't dawn on me for for the first 10+ games I played. I would constantly run head first into battle as if I could solo the whole team. Wrecked. Handled. Bodied. killed. Ravaged. You know some sort of synonym to any of the previous words listed and it probably happened to me. If you know me, you know I'm a chill dude. I don't get mad much, maybe a little annoyed though. But when I play games, that changes. I'm calling peoples' mothers all types of bitches, I'm violating peoples' dead family members, I'm cursing out Jesus, threatening to shoot up peoples' cribs, the whole 9 yards. I get mad mental on the sticks. Let me tell something though, I was so mad, my brain just shut down. You know when you're so mad that you can't be mad anymore because your level of mad is so unfathomable that your brain just says "Boy, you buggin.' Go lay down." That is exactly what happened. Time pretty much stopped. I said to myself "Why are you so mad? It's game." and then I kept thinking. Thinking. Thinking. I wasn't mad at the game, I was mad that I didn't know how to work with my team. Even in real life, I've never really been a team player. It's not that I'm grimy, I'm a sharing person if you know me. It's that I literally do not know how to work with people. It's not that I didn't have the oppurtunity to learn the skill, it's that I chose not to learn it because that meant I would have to trust people. It is true that you learn things from the weirdest of places. Smite, a Moba; taught me something that I never really addressed about myself. Hahaha. Quite funny.
I've got a lot of work to do on myself. I need to destroy and then rebuild me. 2017 is going to be a...memorable year.
Oh my... what a good read xD

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Oh my... what a good read xD

Life is complicated mate

Offline Poise

• Characters: Poise

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
That was actually a good read ,funny and meaningful in a way xD  :-X i was expecting it to say random retarded stuff when i saw a text that long lol