Epic Perfect World

Eclipse Update v20

Online Burdette

  • Administrator
  • Kid
  • Characters: Burdette
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

Hey everyone.
This patch is mostly focused on event changes. New Event Arena has been added, special titles added to Heroic Battle and Cube Race and Sunday Nation Wars has been moved to 12:20.
Some skill changes were also made and fashion was added.


> Patch Notes
> Manual Patch
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2017, 07:39 pm by Burdette




Confusion never stops.
______________________________________________

Online Burdette

  • Administrator
  • Kid
  • Characters: Burdette
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
-Event Changes-

*You can no longer attack your own team in Heroic Battle.
*Heroic Battle will now give a Heroic Battle Winner item, which you can trade for titles at Tournament Agent.

*New event arena added. It's flat ground below Undercurrent Hall. The chests in Sandsong will now take you there instead of Cube. Also events such as Playoffs will be there. You can also see when someone kills another player in this area;


*Weekly Tournament now has 45% chance for Spectrum Stone, 45% chance for Inscription Stone and 10% chance for Weapon Stone. These stones are not tradeable, only account stashable.

*Cube Race winner packs will now give Cube Race Tier 1-3 Winner items, which you can trade for titles on the first room of Cube.


*Sunday Nation War time changed to 12:20 server time.  Friday it's still at 20:20.

*Titles added for Battle of Races and other events.

-Skill Changes-

*Duskblade Divine Moonlight (sleep) cooldown increased to 25 seconds.
*Stormbringer Lunar Guidance is now a self-buff.
*Stormbringer Devouring Darkness (overtime paralyze) can now be purified.
*Wizard Tactical Reversion can now be used on any map.


-Fashion-

*New fashion added to Epic Male Fashion and Epic Female Fashion NPCs.
*New eyes added; previews can be found here.
*Added a recraft for last patch flights which were 10.50m/s in forge but 7.50m/s when crafted. You can recraft them at the Event Forge.
*All Stormbringer and Duskblade weapon fashions added to NPCs.

-Other-

*Added Custom Titles and weapons; they will be sent shortly after patch.
*Added Custom Name Colors.
*Updated faction icons.
*Added chi stakes, Faction Base Managers and God's Giving's to requested spots.
*Spectrum Stone added to God's Giving.




Confusion never stops.
______________________________________________

Damage

Neat props for sb self-buff

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

  • Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
THANK YOU FOR MAKING SB BUFF SELF BUFF

I LOVE YOU!

APS CLASSES NOW ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE IN MASS!

Online Nea

  • Game Master
  • M♥
  • Mana was here♥
  • Characters: Nea EA Camp
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I'll be back *add weird mechanic noise* exams..

Offline Malak

  • فالقلب ينبض حين يراك
  • Characters: Alpanu

Happy Ramdan lul

Offline SoulIllusion

  • NoStress$$
  • Its That Nigga That You Probably Least Expected$
Is the lag fixed already? :normal-21: :normal-21: :normal-21: :normal-21:

Offline PedroSner

  • #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, Rectify, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Great job dude, ty for patch

Offline Cristina

  • #TeamSner
  • Oye papi,no hay nadie como yo.
  • Faction: Artifex
*New fashion added to Epic Male Fashion and Epic Female Fashion NPCs.
*New eyes added; Animu 5, Kitten, Little Sharingan, Rinnegan 2 and Small Desu. Previews will be made shortly after patch.
Oh ? ? ? ? Thanks for patch  :-* :-*
Mari is bae.
" B*tches be worried 'bout the wrong & I'm the wrong thing. "

Offline kemps

  • Yardie
  • Characters: Badness|Blizzen|SwiftLegend

Offline Σѕкιмo

  • Sweet ♥
Ty for patch, man. Looks goodie.

Offline Xena

  • Old Player

Online Mukii.

  • Tumblr boy.
  • Desing Master - Steam: /Zolikad69
  • Characters: Mukii
Happy Valentine's
zozobenko.tumblr.com
facebook.com/Zolikad69

Offline Artiom

  • Entelechy
  • Characters: Fobas I Enstrim
  • Faction: Tyrants I 420
thanks for patch, double drops would be nice tho, hasn't been for a while 
Lisa❤

Offline Dimension

  • \_(ツ)_/
  • Characters: Hypothermia, Dedication
  • Faction: Trident

*You can no longer attack your own team in Heroic Battle.


Thank You :D