Epic Perfect World

Put a server status on HomePage

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Hey, so my suggestion is that it would be great to have a server status tool so we don't have to waste time logging in to see if the server is back up. That would be great.

First world problems.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline X_GidEon

• War does not decide who is right but who is left.
Hey, so my suggestion is that it would be great to have a server status tool so we don't have to waste time logging in to see if the server is back up. That would be great.

First world problems.
Everyone is so techie now a days! LOL D:

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^
Oh geez ppl rly seams get upset for anything now when there is probs with server  :P

I did suggest tho in other thread that an GM should put up a closed thread where the info about IF server is online/offline will be announced  ;)

Offline guga818

Okay, so can you edit the post so I can read it properly?

Thanks.

EDITTED NOW YOU CAN READ IT? And sorry if you cant stand people who cant write properly in english be not all of us have english as first lenguage and at least i do my effort to try to help plus i cant stand grammar nazi so if you are not happy with my post please stop beeing a jerk and better reserve your commentary to yourselve

Offline Zedd

Well maybe the problem is that most ppl dont care... They are making an effort to speak a foreign language like they were told the must.. So if u have that much trouble reading what the post them maybe you should just not reply to it... Making someone feel bad because they arent perfect is actually quite rude.. the point he was making has nothing to do with his written or spoken language..  :)

If we're going to make someone for not being perfect, we can hurt the whole world seeing as no one in this world is perfect. Perfect doesn't even exist.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
Everyone is so techie now a days! LOL D:

Right? Meanwhile, in Somalia. xD

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Zedd

Okay, so can you edit the post so I can read it properly?

Thanks.

EDITTED NOW YOU CAN READ IT? And sorry if you cant stand people who cant write properly in english be not all of us have english as first lenguage and at least i do my effort to try to help plus i cant stand grammar nazi so if you are not happy with my post please stop beeing a jerk and better reserve your commentary to yourselve

If I want to say something, I'm saying it.

I have a freedom of speech, and you can choose to either ignore or to go into it.

dickroman

Hey so muy sugestión si that imo it would be great to have it so we dont have to try to los ea 5 mins to c if server si back pr not and that stuff,Just saying it would be great
HAHAHA
Thats all.

yeah well, if u didnt notice, server status is alread in home page, and as others explained...server is online, just firewall doesnt let anyone in, why? well u could also know that from all posts that have already been made bout it

Offline NinjaP

This is because world love america they think rule the world. >:(
Sends take in the ass this dick face ;)
Yea i dont like americans they think they are better at everything 8)

dickroman

what does america and server status have in common?

Offline Méme

• Kanye

I am better than everything. ;~;

'Murica. F-ck yeah.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline tsb872

Nothing wrong with your typing. Its completely readable just some dicks need to be dicks or they feel left out. As for the server firewall just nuke it lol. Oh and Canada rules!!!

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
Its very easy... We dont need Grammar Nazi's.. It says must speak english in "World Chat" NOT Correct or Proper english just english... and depending where u live in America or any English Speaking place the Dialect Differs anyhow.. Some ppl just have the complaining spirit hence will complain about anything and everything...

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

I am better than everything. ;~;

'Murica. F-ck yeah.

Go away, Potato.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
Go away, Potato.

/Full sad.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru