Epic Perfect World

same race marriage

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
-1 It is against the nature for gays and lesbians to get married. How will the game population make babies if they keep on marrying their own gender?
this changed my view on life and many other things

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I already made a thread about this...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 It is against the nature for gays and lesbians to get married. How will the game population make babies if they keep on marrying their own gender?

:)):)):))

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-13: :normal-12:

bb

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Algid

• Old Player
Asexual reproduction  :)) :)) :))

Offline Kim Villalobos

• Kim
  • Die :33
  • Characters: FuzzIePaws, XtremePoison, Extreme_Poison, ExtremeToxic
  • Faction: NomNom

Ennaoj

+1 as i need more lesbian action in my life
Oh lord the reasons 
:normal-2:

i think same gender marriage would be better, that way it works for everyone, including those 2 classes. kinda sucks that you have to waste 10 points if you wanna marry someone from same gender since you have to switch back and forth.  :(
+11111111 on this!

You are not even funny.

+11111 On this too

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3

would not get to comfortable, if these threads ever pass. you're high up on my to marry barb list LOL

Offline StormGod

• Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Overpowered Stormbringer
  • Characters: Too many to list
  • Faction: None
Make femald barb and solve probleme ! (With big boobs plz)
If you not with me then you against me

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
It would be pretty cool imo
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Goldenwishes

Asexual reproduction  :)) :)) :))
Asexual reproduction? Do you know the importance of sexual reproduction? It keeps 80% of any relationship going!

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Burdette can we get a response please?

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 dont like homos