Epic Perfect World

same race marriage

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
can we get barb-barb and Veno-Veno marriage. i know alot of sexi barbs i can't marry cause racist game makes 2 barbs male without gender change, this is 2k17 and we are embracing gay marriage. love wins :tiger-44:

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
+10

BTW who wanna marry my veno?

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 as i need more lesbian action in my life

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
i think same gender marriage would be better, that way it works for everyone, including those 2 classes. kinda sucks that you have to waste 10 points if you wanna marry someone from same gender since you have to switch back and forth.  :(

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
please gm xD ^ ^ 
bb

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Agreed with Schizo. 

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
+1 as i need more lesbian action in my life
i support this type of action ^

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
i think same gender marriage would be better, that way it works for everyone, including those 2 classes. kinda sucks that you have to waste 10 points if you wanna marry someone from same gender since you have to switch back and forth.  :(
Yeap, agreed

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
There's no need to create 1000 threads about the same subject.
I mean..

Was gonna point that out but you gotta be relentless about this stuff or it aint never gonna happen. Remember how makeover scroll cd was supposed to be hard coded. Enough threads about that crap and bam, fixed.

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
i support this type of action ^
Unless its the type which involves dyke activists 

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
Yes I looked at lots of threads about same sex marriage. It can not hurt the economy at all. Does not unbalance anything to do with pvp or pve, and me and heaps of others would like it. Normally I would just get a gender change,  marry, then change back but I'm a barb. Who admires other barbs. I'm willing to pay the same amount I would on gender changes if it where an option xD

Goldenwishes

-1 It is against the nature for gays and lesbians to get married. How will the game population make babies if they keep on marrying their own gender?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
-1 It is against the nature for gays and lesbians to get married. How will the game population make babies if they keep on marrying their own gender?
You are not even funny.
+1 to same sex marriage for all races.