Epic Perfect World

Elemenctclient.exe had stop working

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
ty but like i said i had try it wit all the xp and etc none of it worked and from LOL to PW there is big difference in all the stuff that can go wrong its a corrupt file for sure  but idk wich one is it
I'm aware that LoL and EPW are completely different and all that. I was just using it as an example. If you're so sure it's a corrupt file, you should probably just delete all files on PC related to EPW and start from scratch. Download the game again and go from there, since nothing else seems to be working for you.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Snoop

• THE GOD
  • beware of the dogg
  • Characters: Snoop_DoggBG
Try downloading http://epw-download.com/eclipse/PWI_to_EPW.zip it has some key files its 682 mb and it might fix the corruption
had try it but didnt work agen the same problem after a pain update from 1 to 19 :D 

Offline Snoop

• THE GOD
  • beware of the dogg
I'm aware that LoL and EPW are completely different and all that. I was just using it as an example. If you're so sure it's a corrupt file, you should probably just delete all files on PC related to EPW and start from scratch. Download the game again and go from there, since nothing else seems to be working for you.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?page=download
i had just download it and i cant seem to find whats the problem since all other PW servers i had try work wit no problem exept the one i want to play ... idk whats wrong hope someone know how to fix it its just downloaded so must be a corrupot fille from the download

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
i had just download it and i cant seem to find whats the problem since all other PW servers i had try work wit no problem exept the one i want to play ... idk whats wrong hope someone know how to fix it its just downloaded so must be a corrupot fille from the download
You've tried all three sources of downloading? I'm not sure what other options you have as to how to fix the issue. Maybe a dev/GM can shed some light on this situation. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Snoop

• THE GOD
  • beware of the dogg
You've tried all three sources of downloading? I'm not sure what other options you have as to how to fix the issue. Maybe a dev/GM can shed some light on this situation.
yep nothing works

Offline Snoop

• THE GOD
  • beware of the dogg

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
What is the size of your client?
Do you get any errors when you extract the .rar?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
What are the last lines in your EC.log in element/logs after crash ?

Offline Snoop

• THE GOD
  • beware of the dogg
What are the last lines in your EC.log in element/logs after crash ?
[18:54:07.005] <!> CECGameSession::DoOvertimeCheck(bStart=false, iCheckID=0, dwTime=0)
[18:54:07.646] <!> CECGameSession::OnPrtcRoleListRe, empty rolelist
[18:54:09.896] <!> CECScene::LoadBezierNavigate, Failed to open file maps\a10\navigate.dat
[18:54:09.896] <!> CECWorld::LoadSceneObjects, Failed to load scene file maps\a10\navigate.dat
[18:54:09.927] <!> CECWorld::LoadWorld: File operation error. (line: 613)

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Offline Snoop

• THE GOD
  • beware of the dogg
Character name?
Snoop_DoggBG i had try wit the alts 2 even created new acc same problem goes on

Offline Snoop

• THE GOD
  • beware of the dogg
even wit this new update same problem goes on 

Offline Needles

• Chimichangas <3
  • All Hail!! \(*O*)/
  • Characters: Kanekii / IKanekii
  • Faction: Solo Player.
Any updates on this issue? Got the same problem since i just returned playing. Also tried the solutions suggested but still no good and shows same results :(

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Redownload / reinstall the entire client. Corrupted pack files cannot be fixed otherwise.
:)