Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect Minecraft

MamaVortex

Considering that the servers are being DDOS'd i figure we could use a Minecraft server for the ones who actually play it. It would give us something to do ya know. I being experienced in the realm of hosting minecraft server would volunteer to do it , but my computer at the moment, cannot handle so much pressure. Its full of junk and i need lots more ram. So maybe a staff member could do it perhaps? :) Just an idea. An outlet for when the server is in a state of DDOS and crashing. :3

And if you don';t play minecraft - Id still like an opinion
Last Edit: Feb 13, 2013, 08:25 am by EvilTouch

MamaVortex

All of these views yet no responses ;_;

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I have no idea how many here play minecraft but I would imagine many, if not all of those, already have a server they play on. 

Hosting a minecraft server is also no simple thing if you want to do it right to support more than 10 people. Not a bad idea in itself, something to pass the time for those who feel like minecraft in the meanwhile but probably more work than it's  worth.

Offline SeemsLegit

Would be a pretty good idea, imo
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Hemo

• IM A PANDA.. A REAL ONE!!!
Sorry <3 I have no time for haters and flamers.
then just ignore them..

Serania
is a beautiful
magical
semi-planet filled with
beautiful creatures
and ruled by wise Pandas!
its a HAPPY HAPPY place

<HemoThePanda> | <Kasier>

MamaVortex

Would be a pretty good idea, imo

I know right? I could build a snowcone selling Tiki hut :C

Offline halo963

+9001! Have a system where you can vote for diamonds, (like 2 diamonds for each vote) or somerthing. Donate a dollar or two and receive a full diamond armor set enchanted, GM sword, GM Bow!! I think it would be pretty "puts on glasses" EPIC! ahahhahahahaha!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We are considering making one in the future ;) Not any soon though.

Offline Rikou

• More Tea Vicar?
Not trolling here or anything, but my little 10 y/o play's it so I've figured it was a kids game or something, but seeing how you all wanna play it, i'm just wondering is it any good o.o?
Rikou [Sin] 150
Solaris [EP] 150
Boss [Psy] 150
Fiero [Ma] 150
Draco [EA] 150
BlowMe [Seek] 13x

MamaVortex

Not trolling here or anything, but my little 10 y/o play's it so I've figured it was a kids game or something, but seeing how you all wanna play it, i'm just wondering is it any good o.o?
I used to play it, and no , it isn't JUST a childrens game. Search youtube you have grown men playing it. It teaches you math in a way by calculating how much you need in order to build. So in a way math and survival xD Its kinda fun though. You have base raides. Sorta like TW here on EPW and a bunch of other stuff.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I suppose it isn't really age specific. It's like a giant virtual box of legos.
Some of the mods can get really technical and complicated to work with though the unmodded game is fairly straightforward. In either case, your own imagination is basically the limit to how far you can take your buildings. People have created anything from tiny little wooden shacks to functional ALU's (using the redstone logic), from ugly box houses to live-size recreations of famous buildings or completely new designs.

Offline Rueby

• The Empress
  • Na na na naaaaa
Awww yes minecraft ;3;!! My building desires MAY BE FULFILLED.
Rueby - Seeker | Klaudia - Mystic