Epic Perfect World

Duskblade APS

Offline Jessy_

• • Black Magic •
  • Characters: Jessy_
  • Faction: HausStark
im a demon aps.. im just wondering how can i make my char go for 4.0 without burst.. or more than 2.0? and can you post some good stats for gears

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Inb4 db nerf comments.

2x on wrist from r8
Dragon top. Cheap method 2.00 base.

3x on wrist from r8
1x chest r8 = 2.00 base

3x on wrist r8
2x chest r8 = broken 2.22 base. 4 aps with reaper form + wind shield.

Ps. If by burst you mean 3 spark, db dont get aps from spark just damage + 100% crit (boost to crit by some %)

Also nerf dbs pls

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Db dont get int from spark only from reaper form you need to try to get 3 int wrist 2 int chest to be a really good int db, till then prolly better playing dph

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
  • Characters: Dexos, Dexas
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Inb4 db nerf comments.

2x on wrist from r8
Dragon top. Cheap method 2.00 base.

3x on wrist from r8
1x chest r8 = 2.00 base

3x on wrist r8
2x chest r8 = broken 2.22 base. 4 aps with reaper form + wind shield.

Ps. If by burst you mean 3 spark, db dont get aps from spark just damage + 100% crit (boost to crit by some %)

Also nerf dbs pls
2.86, 3.33 with windshield/quicken.
->4.00 if 3x int wrist + dragon top or 3x int top

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
2.86, 3.33 with windshield/quicken.
->4.00 if 3x int wrist + dragon top or 3x int top
Yeah dragon top and r8 top 2x, give same output my bad. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Its to try to fill that void. when i am near death is the only time i feel it. So i crave death. yes. Until something amazing happened. i fell in love. and i decided to make the worst decision of my life and let her go. That connection filled my void. and now i constantly try to find that so much so that i lose myself. completely. it is desperation for something equivalent to what i felt. which nothing has compared. not even close. i am like a druggie searching for more pills at the rehab center. it is never there. but i still bull my head towards it looking for that high.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline DexΦs

• Edge Lord
  • Retired
  • Characters: Dexos, Dexas
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Its to try to fill that void. when i am near death is the only time i feel it. So i crave death. yes. Until something amazing happened. i fell in love. and i decided to make the worst decision of my life and let her go. That connection filled my void. and now i constantly try to find that so much so that i lose myself. completely. it is desperation for something equivalent to what i felt. which nothing has compared. not even close. i am like a druggie searching for more pills at the rehab center. it is never there. but i still bull my head towards it looking for that high.
same    

Offline Jessy_

• • Black Magic •
i have 3x int wrist.. dragon top but its only 2.22 when i use windshield and form its only 3.33 i tought it will became 4.00

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
i have 3x int wrist.. dragon top but its only 2.22 when i use windshield and form its only 3.33 i tought it will became 4.00
Need gof + int 1x on saber or just 1x int + anything to push it to 4.00. Thats what im assuming 

Offline Jessy_

• • Black Magic •
does it have a chance to get Interval on leggings?

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
does it have a chance to get Interval on leggings?
No   
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Remove or reduce aps from duskblade, thats all.