Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Plus one CUZ SIEGE player

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
-1 we don't need a tank that is able to OHKO people

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
To clear up, damage of Armageddon was never nerfed and was always 4x HP/MP (checked 1.2.6 server files just to make sure). 
So the OP is asking for a 2.5x damage boost of particular skill which is not well-thought in my opinion.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
To clear up, damage of Armageddon was never nerfed and was always 4x HP/MP (checked 1.2.6 server files just to make sure).
So the OP is asking for a 2.5x damage boost of particular skill which is not well-thought in my opinion.
i don't know whats up with arma being so shit on this server since ages. but on other servers arma is supposed to 1 shot mostly if carried out correctly, not to mention that most wbs wast whole genie for a strong arma, aka top + mire... then there are wizzies who are tanky as shit that can end your life with 80 energy. or a sb who can combo you for 50k dmg ignoring defenses. or an ea who can heiro with bv. give barb back their arma viability. i went to a mass pk before in vit build, i did get 40 kills, but only 40 kills for a vit wb who arma alot is garbage. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
i love how ppl say "-1 barb is fine as it is" and has lowest playrate on the server

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
i love how ppl say "-1 barb is fine as it is" and has lowest playrate on the server
cus they are boring lol

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
"I want to be a tank and 1shot people too."
rofl -1  :rolleyes:

Find some other way to make barb viable again. One-shotting people as a tank is not the answer.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
"I want to be a tank and 1shot people too."
rofl -1  :rolleyes:

Find some other way to make barb viable again. One-shotting people as a tank is not the answer.
there's always solution to give barbs the 10 atk lvl back, 5 they lost with skillsender patch (which probably wasn't needed to begin with) and 5 that they lost because back then DBs didn't exist, now every1 cries about DBs being op cuz they're destroying DDs, atleast WB took shit ton of luck + skill to destroy a DD in mass pk

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
there's always solution to give barbs the 10 atk lvl back, 5 they lost with skillsender patch (which probably wasn't needed to begin with) and 5 that they lost because back then DBs didn't exist, now every1 cries about DBs being op cuz they're destroying DDs, atleast WB took shit ton of luck + skill to destroy a DD in mass pk
not to mention how that atk lvl nerf actually nerfed perdi build too when though wb barely gains anything from it, could atleast buff it to 6-7 if not 10dmg per hp

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm