Epic Perfect World

Unnerf or atleast buff armaggedon

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
At the moment armageddon does 4dmg per point of health, before in 1.3 and 1.4 it was 10.
Can we have it reverted to 10(can easily test/revert or lower in next patches) or atleast buffed abit to like 7-8, at the moment its really not viable and it would be fun to bring it back, tell me what u think guys!

Offline Gabriel

• Doctor
  • Characters: Gabriel
  • Faction: Artifex / TheUnion
+1 , armaggedon is a waste of chi and health atm 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
no pls no, vit wb is alrdy tanky as ***, hard to kill and now he is going to 1shot me too? no that's retarded, dont want pk with 10 conbag wbs on each side

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
maybe learn from FactorWB xD

on serious note +1 arma is super weak lmao noticed it a couple times by now
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
jk no need to buff
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2017, 02:56 pm by 🌸🌟ℜαℂℌℰℒ 🌟🌸

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline UchMadara

• Denniz
  • Characters: UchMadara
  • Faction: Augustine
Fak u maxy+pib; oh and enrage destroyed ares+maxy+chaos faction 

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
no pls no, vit wb is alrdy tanky as ***, hard to kill and now he is going to 1shot me too? no that's retarded, dont want pk with 10 conbag wbs on each side
how many skills can you cast in 30 seconds again? no but you worry to much. arma isn't built for attack and deff levels. and those who build vit for this will bearly hit dex types. in an arma dmg type. more tanky then str/dex barb yea cause added con. but deff levels won't boost arma. only attack levels. most barbs are like 44 deff levels in attack+dragon axe. and with how fast you cast.  im sure you will have no problem doing 20k+ a hit while arma can hit once every 30 seconds wasting 50%+2sparks to probably miss. and before levels. this skill did 1 shot people. it was suppose to.  i would not recommend vit arma type for playoffs. but i dont see the problem. just make it so attack level + vit type builds benifit from it more then str/dex types. some people like dummy vit barbs cause its easy and can still do dmg once every 30 seconds. while slave buffing and air knockdown. the fact 90% of the games players use a script to have like almost 100 deff levels odd is what makes this skill bad. no script and the skill probably would not need any buffs.

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
NERF BARB MORE PLZ  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
+1 i made a thread about this before and it got considered but nothing done yet. would like playing vit arma barb again

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1

There's already been 50 threads about this. Barb is virtually useless currently, everyone's quitting it. at least make perdi barb viable again.
Last Edit: Feb 10, 2017, 06:17 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Any update on this GM
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.