Epic Perfect World

Server Down Overtime....

Offline akosi

WTH...why the server out overtime...i fel bad for this.. i think im goin to pass playing this game for few days.weeks or month. i cant stand this DC'ing..i dont like it big time sorry.... :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
it was already announced that server is having problems.. DDoS attacks.. maybe if you read topic's you already knew that.. and GM's were asking to not create so many topic's all about same thing.. Search tool is very good, either that or pay attention to new topic's + big topic from Agatio right in begin..
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Tenashi

WTH...why the server out overtime...i fel bad for this.. i think im goin to pass playing this game for few days.weeks or month. i cant stand this DC'ing..i dont like it big time sorry.... :normal-14: :normal-14: :normal-14:

Stop making New topics about this Crap ffs learn to read threads  >:( and buh bye you will be soooooo missed  :rolleyes:

MamaVortex

Honestly if you're that bored
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/mama%27s-contests!/msg45134/#msg45134
Register for my event being held this evening. It'll be fun :)
Honestly you can wait until this is fixed, WatchTower said that they have a solution but it's going to take time in order to get this new solution into act.