StormBringer Nerf Dmg

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
boost the pdef 

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Lol what ? excuse me but you lost me when you said "more pdef"
SB hits insanely hard and can perma-lock if well played and there is only ONE SB in this whole server that can perma lock and that is KIRA , and has insane damage , the class is "fine" if you dont mind the high dmg from all the debuffs . This class doesnt need any adjustements , or maybe -5atk lvls
It has the pdef of a black voodoo psy. It locks well, yes but good luck tanking much when your target has immunes/counters for your CC. 

The damage comes in spikes, but it isn't any better than EA/Mage damage. 

Kira is the best SB on server and that's fine, but lets not go using the best at every class as an example of how it should be balanced. 

A slight pdef boost would be well received (not gonna cry if it doesn't happen though), but everything else seems fine.
I'm basically 40

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
remove skill sender before u nerf sb again.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
nerf it already
tornado + insane damage = ez wipes
remove tornado and remove the 100% debuff, db has its primal debuff removed too, Easily strongest mass pk class
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
+          

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
r e m o v e   v o r t e x
+++++++++++++++
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline _Kira__

• Akatsuki✪
  • Idgf
Nerf sbs.. xD SBs is a glasscanon class, true you do massive dmg but you also take massive dmg, we have really few ways to survive, execpt lunar blessing, we don't have any other (reaper form isn't a way to survive.) Tbh a lot of players, I'd say 80% of the server doesn't know the class well, they take a high dmg from an sb and instant say it's broken, needs nerf, there's a lot of ways to block the ccs and dmg, all our stuns can be counter played with anti stuns, oxygen bubble or HoS. And as Cynix said, I also think a little boost on pdef would be fair for the class.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Nerf sbs.. xD SBs is a glasscanon class, true you do massive dmg but you also take massive dmg, we have really few ways to survive, execpt lunar blessing, we don't have any other (reaper form isn't a way to survive.) Tbh a lot of players, I'd say 80% of the server doesn't know the class well, they take a high dmg from an sb and instant say it's broken, needs nerf, there's a lot of ways to block the ccs and dmg, all our stuns can be counter played with anti stuns, oxygen bubble or HoS. And as Cynix said, I also think a little boost on pdef would be fair for the class.
+1      

Offline acback

• Akatsuki✪
The damage is okay.
Physical defense needs to be improved.
Stunlock needs to be changed since this is one of the facts that made me stop playing with Stormbringer after learning the rotation the same rotation that the kira uses since he learned fully with me lmao but as said is a spin that loses the fun for not letting The opponent participates in the game.

Note: for those who do not know I stopped playing Stormbringer after winning the Clash of Class after that I got tired of the stunlock rotation and went back to psy class.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Change of plans! Don't nerf SB! After the coming DB nerf, I need a new OP class to play anyways! 

BUFF STORMBRINGER 2K17!

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Change of plans! Don't nerf SB! After the coming DB nerf, I need a new OP class to play anyways!

BUFF STORMBRINGER 2K17!
What "Nerf"? Lemme get ready to adapt

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
What "Nerf"? Lemme get ready to adapt

Sleep is being increased to 25 second cooldown from 15.

Offline Chisien

• Old Player

Sleep is being increased to 25 second cooldown from 15.
Oh. So I wont really have to change anything lol

Offline _Kira__

• Akatsuki✪
  • Idgf
The damage is okay.
Physical defense needs to be improved.
Stunlock needs to be changed since this is one of the facts that made me stop playing with Stormbringer after learning the rotation the same rotation that the kira uses since he learned fully with me lmao but as said is a spin that loses the fun for not letting The opponent participates in the game.

Note: for those who do not know I stopped playing Stormbringer after winning the Clash of Class after that I got tired of the stunlock rotation and went back to psy class.
:tiger-16: