Epic Perfect World

StormBringer Nerf Dmg

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
I didn't choose to make SB buff self, since I didn't want to make them useless for a squad. I will +1 it though if it's needed.

As for the OP... Burdette would be doomed if he listened to all these people

I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I will probably also make the attack damage reduce buff selfbuff only too.
This would be awesome 

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Cocaine

• Do I Even Lift?
  • not my fault your sober
  • Faction: DiLLiGaFF

Man this is what i get for never going on the forums all these shitters crying about the new class and now they get some handcuffs. First off skillsender doesnt even work for SB. so when all these other classes get to unload on us were still behind. Plus Its a glass cannon without sos, under 30k hp in atk gear. Any competent EA on the server can tell you that they eat sb. Im not going to sit here and pretend they dont hit hard but if your wearing full atk gear and you dont hit hard maybe you shouldnt be playing this game. Next up i see people talking about that aps buff but its purgeable and do we not have a million venos running around during mass being little debuff sluts? or all these EAs who use the debuff int bows now ? if you cant kill people with buffs on maybe you should purge them instead of crying on the forums about 1 of the many buffs they have on. Granted its already too late he made it a self buff but what the *** guys if everyone cries DB buff is too OP next week is that gonna be self buff only too? I remember when people used to just play the game

Offline misho92

Sb no give chance on other classes vs them  :(

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
hard to fight, but like any class, adapt and survive lol. i remember when psy came out, and barbs complained about that too. "has so many deff levels. cant even do damage" "Reflect stun always kills me every time, theres no chance" "so many attack levels. hits way to hard" give it time, people will figure it out

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
Only thing that really needs attention is vortex (animation) and fundamentally making it more mass PK friendly, people will be fine without the purple chaos

Make it immobile Wellspring Surge or something that's still distinguishable on the field of PK