Epic Perfect World

Berserkers Wrath

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Please increase the barbarian ultimate skill that currently has a 80% chance of working (costs 2 sparks) to 95% like the other CC skills Nova/Mountain Siege/Ice Prison/Etc

I find it extremely unfair that this is the only ultimate CC skill (that takes 2 sparks+) that isn't on-par with the others. If I'm using 2 sparks to cast the skill it should work on par with all other 2 spark CC skills. Venos/Wizards get extremely annoyed when their Nova/MS doesn't proc in PK and that's at 95%. Barb's have to deal with 80%.

OR  alternatively reduce the spark requirement to 1 spark. Using 2 sparks and having the skill fail more than any other CC aoe in the game is extremely unfair for barbarians.

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
Or you can just go outside for a change and not make a buff/nerf thread
Lol i fak you

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
-1 nty
why ? because that skill DROPS from air and has HIGH DMG , other CC skills are just CC and thats it.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 why anyways ppl flyhack they don't get ban that will counter some monkeys trying to fly hack hehe xd

Offline Tzo

• Characters: Tzo
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
-1 think barbs need to be nerf not bost

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
-1 nty why ? because that skill DROPS from air and has HIGH DMG , other CC skills are just CC and thats it.
Nova damage/Mountain Siege damage also hits but the effect doesn't. Berserkers Wrath damage hits but the effect doesn't hit. Everyone cries and asks for 95% to be 100%, but it's not okay for barbarian to do so?

That's a bad argument.

So sick of this barb racism on this game. It's okay that barb isn't on par with other classes.. because it's a barb!

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Nova damage/Mountain Siege damage also hits but the effect doesn't. Berserkers Wrath damage hits but the effect doesn't hit. Everyone cries and asks for 95% to be 100%, but it's not okay for barbarian to do so?

That's a bad argument.

So sick of this barb racism on this game. It's okay that barb isn't on par with other classes.. because it's a barb!
Im playing a DD cleric , I know better than you and you know this too that the most racism on this server its into DD cleric

Offline Galen

DD cleric isn't a class. Cleric is though. ^-^
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
-1 it is already a 100% chance vs me :-X
Also it would crash the flyer market :police:

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3

+1 i dont really care for the skill much to be honest. would not mind it having a more beast like icon tho

Offline Skrunch

• Characters: Skrunch
  • Faction: 0fksgiven
+1 *** yes this should happen
Life asked death "Why does everybody love me so much and hate you?" Death replied "Because you are a beautiful lie and i am the painful truth."

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran
+1,  all those miss