Epic Perfect World

Duskblade comboes? Heiro Combos?

Please post all combo's you know down below

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
rofl just perma knockdown and u kill target db is so easy why make threads about it ?

Offline Galen

Start off with Blinking Moment 90% of the time, then:

[Divine Moonlight > Destiny Hunter (Optional) > Dragon Trap] 

> [Reaper Form > Autoattack (Until the lock needs to be continued)] > Shadow Prey (Optional, use if they're getting away) 

> [Galemark > Strigomorphic Dive] 

> [Galemark > Everlasting Ode > Grief (Need to be in Reaper Form for Galemark repitition)] 

> Distant Cloud > Quadrature

The moves contained in brackets can be used as independent combos, this is just a large string of ones that I normally try to use continuously, if not a variation. I'm still figuring everything out, but try these out and see how they work. If anyone can improve on these, feel free to correct me.

Last Edit: Feb 07, 2017, 07:44 pm by Galen
If the username starts with Galen, it's probably me.

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Start off with Blinking Moment 90% of the time, then:

[Divine Moonlight > Destiny Hunter (Optional) > Dragon Trap]

> [Reaper Form > Autoattack (Until the lock needs to be continued)] > Shadow Prey (Optional, use if they're getting away)

> [Galemark > Strigomorphic Dive]

> [Galemark > Everlasting Ode > Grief (Need to be in Reaper Form for Galemark repitition)]

> Distant Cloud > Quadrature

The moves contained in brackets can be used as independent combos, this is just a large string of ones that I normally try to use continuously, if not a variation. I'm still figuring everything out, but try these out and see how they work. If anyone can improve on these, feel free to correct me.
After first dragon trap hit , cancel it by pressing ESC and you got yourself 2 more knockdown seconds to autoaps with reaper form(double atk still aplies and also full knockdown seconds,you just cancel animation and give more hits in this time)

Offline Galen

After first dragon trap hit , cancel it by pressing ESC and you got yourself 2 more knockdown seconds to autoaps with reaper form(double atk still aplies and also full knockdown seconds,you just cancel animation and give more hits in this time)
True. This is especially useful for demons DBs who don't get the 30% extra damage on fourth hit.

Offline Jessy_

• • Black Magic •
  • Characters: Jessy_
  • Faction: HausStark
can you post some locks

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Faceroll the keyboard basically
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant
Faceroll the keyboard basically
or press space befor each skill you use  :normal-8:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
or press space befor each skill you use  :normal-8:
+1 good idea
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Galen

or press space befor each skill you use  :normal-8:
What would that do?