Epic Perfect World

Here we Go Again!!

Offline WackSo

• Trust urself and ull Trust a Good Friend.
Srsly even after 2-3day's still no solution for the servers?? do GM's even care at all for there own servers???
Fix it or pull the Plug....Simple...

Khaki

Be Patient they'll fix it  :smiley:

Offline Jynn

@ wackso

One, you've obviously never heard what a DDoS attack is...   Two, you're a complete tool...  Three, -points- there's the door, if you wanna bitch, ditch.

Offline Niani

• O,..,O
Wackso, since your so smart. Why dont you post right here what you would do to help the server?
GM'S aint freaking wizards??

[move]THEY DO WHATEVER THEY CAN NOW STOP BITCHING[/move]

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^
@ wackso

One, you've obviously never heard what a DDoS attack is...   Two, you're a complete tool...  Three, -points- there's the door, if you wanna bitch, ditch.

+100

Offline WackSo

Lols, not all ppl have 24/7 time to have some relaxation so its only natural there r complains...

Offline ROB

patience people patience yes its annoying but not much we can do about it

Offline Jynn

Complaining won't suddenly make the person responsible for the DDoS have a change of heart, and being an asshole about it won't fix it any sooner.

Offline Absorbed1

Lols, not all ppl have 24/7 time to have some relaxation so its only natural there r complains...
Go read a book.

Offline ROB

whoever is doing this is jelly cause we are #1  8)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
there are other things you can do while they are fixing it.  You know...like, read a book, watch TV, go to sleep...?  I personally played another game.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)
Srsly even after 2-3day's still no solution for the servers?? do GM's even care at all for there own servers???
Go watch a movie or something, Go outside, Go grab a smoke, There are plenty of things to do then to wait around.
Server will be up before you know it
[move]I smoke, And watch anime Derp.[/move]

Offline WackSo

Complaining won't suddenly make the person responsible for the DDoS to have a change of heart, and being an asshole about it won't fix it any sooner.
i understand that compleetly (been following forum yesterday to) just annouying for ppl with limited times and ye one would think they would have found a way to counter it in any way -.- btw: im NOT blaming GM's for this sh!t)

Offline DKNY

• DKNY
  • I LOVE SERVER DOWN!!!

Offline Hellord

• Am
  • I'll be back .
  • Faction: Harimau
i understand that compleetly (been following forum yesterday to) just annouying for ppl with limited times and ye one would think they would have found a way to counter it in any way -.- btw: im NOT blaming GM's for this sh!t)

really ? but this is the proof you blaming the GM