Epic Perfect World

tks to all of you Aga, gms and players...

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
you are demonstrating what an epic server is. Aga, with taking care of the server, gm's for supporting Aga and for more experienced players to keep us entertained during upheaval of ddos attacks... i admire you all for caring for the community first and foremost. i've witnessed similar troubled times on other servers and many of them did not survive, due to the fact that their ego was their top priority whereas here, it is the lesser. so kudos to all of you and let's hope the situation is taken care of soon and that we can all get back to normal epic. meantime, let's enjoy 2x as compliment from our sweet Aga  :smiley:
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
yes i agree the GM team are always doing an excellent job. plus the Forums is where the fun is at. LOL
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

MamaVortex

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/mama%27s-contests!/
Doing my best to keep the forums/ingame population entertained. Please register for my upcoming event, due to take place tomorrow. Much appreciated. <3 Lets keep the fun going

Surprisingly my thread was stickied too! Haha. WEEEEEE

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/mama%27s-contests!/
Doing my best to keep the forums/ingame population entertained. Please register for my upcoming event, due to take place tomorrow. Much appreciated. <3 Lets keep the fun going

Surprisingly my thread was stickied too! Haha. WEEEEEE
:normal-42: Good Job giving us all something to do, ty
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

MamaVortex

I'm trying :( I could use more participants though! d: